FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Look Before You Dive, Sailor.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Andrew, we expect that you'll be giving her pointers. :ph34r:

http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/4176
ouch, what a freaking idiot.
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 5 2007, 05:21 PM Wrote:Andrew, we expect that you'll be giving her pointers.
[right][snapback]233453[/snapback][/right]

Yes I could.

I have physically saved a life (from drowning) with my bare hands, never taken a life, have "sucessfully completed a few "recovery missions" (aka: body retreieval)) and may again. The trick is to listen and not just hear, enjoy yet learn and not just read but comprehend.

She felt pressured to be stupid, someone made her that way. Someone was not honest with her. She wasn't honest with herself either, she did that under pressure; self impossed pressure or otherwise yet unnecessary pressure.

I have seen so much life/death I just speak my mind. Honesty saves lives and makes for good ones.

The truth shall set you free!

Honestly
I bet she felt amazing until she hit the water.

I'm Flying
SPLAT

She felt pressured to be stupid, someone made her that way. Someone was not honest with her. She wasn't honest with herself either, she did that under pressure; self impossed pressure or otherwise yet unnecessary pressure.

I have seen so much life/death I just speak my mind. Honesty saves lives and makes for good ones.

The truth shall set you free!

Honestly

Wow, that was deep. Definitly the best description of peer pressure I have ever heard,
....she just fell a sleep, thats all :unsure:
laidman,Apr 5 2007, 09:08 PM Wrote:Wow, that was deep.  Definitly the best description of peer pressure I have ever heard,
[right][snapback]233489[/snapback][/right]

Well I don't think she hit a pier, I believe it was a rock. Whatever it was it wasn't deep enough.
2001 ZTS,Apr 6 2007, 07:28 AM Wrote:
laidman,Apr 5 2007, 09:08 PM Wrote:Wow, that was deep.  Definitly the best description of peer pressure I have ever heard,
[right][snapback]233489[/snapback][/right]

Well I don't think she hit a pier, I believe it was a rock. Whatever it was it wasn't deep enough.
[right][snapback]233520[/snapback][/right]

:lol: :lol:

Nice play on words 2001 ZTS! :lol: :lol:
Scorpion,Apr 6 2007, 10:42 AM Wrote::lol:  :lol: 

Nice play on words laidman!  :lol:  :lol:
[right][snapback]233534[/snapback][/right]

*cough*

Credit where credit is due please, laidman is my apprentice though.
:lol: Whoops....sorry sir......fixed now...
Scorpion,Apr 6 2007, 03:10 PM Wrote::lol:  Whoops....sorry sir......fixed now...
[right][snapback]233577[/snapback][/right]

carry on then ;)
2001 ZTS,Apr 6 2007, 11:15 AM Wrote:

*cough*

[right][snapback]233538[/snapback][/right]

:P
laidman,Apr 6 2007, 06:09 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Apr 6 2007, 11:15 AM Wrote:

*cough*

[right][snapback]233538[/snapback][/right]

:P
[right][snapback]233586[/snapback][/right]

One day Lucas, I am hopeful for you, all it may take is just one camping trip.
So I checked my "Record of Voyages" from my sailing days as well as Google (Lucas, 22 years ago):

"LUKE,..........I am you father"

[Image: darth_vader_closeup.jpg]

Congrats my young Jedi, the force is strong in you and I hope you inherited a rememberal Johnson :lol: