FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Been Awhile....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well whats up guys??? It's been a while since I posted!! I've lurked but not enough to keep on things....does anybody still drive a focus?? and when the hell did scooba come back??? whos next raine? micorbunny? raine???

Anyways, I'm still driving my focus, nothing new to it but some rims last spring and i actually made it through the summer without a single issue.

Luckily I am finally working full time and will be upgrading to maybe a fusion sport or edge awd. Any advice out there? I might keep the focus and give it the boost it needs but I don't know if i want a money pit.....

So what's going on here?? What has everyone been up to??
I gave my focus away a couple weeks back to a friend of a family
Just finished readying the Fusion for winter use.

If you are interested in the Fusion I can give you a general low down, no problems with mine, an '08 AWD. If you want a Fusion Sport, you will also get AWD as that is the only way the Sport is sold in Canada (Frankly it's sold up here pretty loaded, fine for a guy like me who can always use the extra help the gadgets give me)

NefCanuck
I still drive my focus everyday, going on 9 1/2 years.

4 1/2 of those years boosted... probably the longest period of time of any focus on here. It seems that as soon as someone boosts their focus, they want to sell it or let it sit in their garage as their spare car.
Haha Lucas whats kickin man! Good to see you postin up on here again. I'll have to make a trip down to windsor soon buddy, It's been a while!
Welcome back!

I've been trying to fight my desire to buy another Focus again...my wife won't let me buy any from 00-06 (she hates the cookie-cut look of the fenders and 1/4 panel wheel arches).

Might eventually convince her to let me get a ZTW as our 2nd vehicle, and mod it...hehehe...

L8tz