FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Easter Drinking Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone having a few cocktails tonight to celebrate the much needed long-weekend?

Jen and I are having some company tonight (shouldn't be too late) and I'm thinking I'll post up here after my 13 martinis.

2001ZTS? Been to the liquor store for some Lambs yet?

Meet you here later tonight?

Happy Easter Everyone!

[Image: bunny1.jpg]
You started this early heh? :lol:
i gotta get up early and drive to Sault Ste Marie, so my drinking tonight will be limited
I'll be starting this afternoon.

Guiness, Smithwick's, and wifey has stuff to make chocolate martinis which even though are quite girly, are really tasty. Plus have some nasty Lakeport sitting up there too if I get really desperate.

Affirmative ALFA DELTA, provisions have been secured and will be commencing operations at 1900 local time. Out.
I dont have to work now till monday so Im definately gonna have some drinks tonight, tomorrow and sat! :lol:
See you all here!

I'll be on the scene between 10:00 and 11:00.

FACEBOOK EVENT!
ANTHONYD,Apr 5 2007, 12:55 PM Wrote:See you all here!

I'll be on the scene between 10:00 and 11:00.
[right][snapback]233411[/snapback][/right]

Pffffffffffft, I've been up since 5, between paint fumes and Rum & Cokes the colour of Apple Juice, I'll be long gone by then. You have fun now you hear.
If you want to videoconference the whole thing, sure. I'll be sober and laughing my ass off! :lol: :ph34r:
JUST cracked the 1st MGD. :ph34r:
Didn't have my kid this evening due to him having Whooping Cough, so it begins. :fluffy:
im tryin to get off of work early tonight to catch the game and drink a few :beer:
What's a drinking thread?
New sewing club?
7.13pm , having a cold beer right now , getting ready for dinner and the bottle of wine is open and waiting for me... :P
I started drinking with dinner... depending on how the Leafs game goes I may be incomprehensible shortly ;)

Aside from Easter Sunday I could float my liver in booze (and I get the extra day Monday too :P)

NefCanuck
well i just got home from work :(

wemt to work at 8-12:30 then school 1-3 then work 3-10:30

we have the U.S. FDA coming into the plant next week and if i wasnt going away tomorrow, i could probly work the whole weekend and make a chunk of change :)

anyways was planning to have a few tonight, but im dead tired and gotta get up fairly early to drive :(

enjoy everyone :)

(and yes this is the same thing i posted on facebook, im jsut too tired to retype) :lol:
Day 2 of Easter drinking has begun...Just having one right now to alleviate the lingering hangover from lastnight. Tonight its Moosehead all night!!!
*bump*

I am mission oriented.

That and the World's greatest lover and all round nice guy :)

Women want me and men want to be me.

Oh, and I am also a straight white male aged 35-45 so really don't have to care what anyone thinks let alone care. Never have, never will.

Eat my shorts, you're all wankers. :P

:lol:

2001 ZTS,Apr 6 2007, 06:55 PM Wrote:*bump*

I am mission oriented.

That and the World's greatest lover and all round nice guy  :)

Women want me and men want to be me.

Oh, and I am also a straight white male aged 35-45 so really don't have to care what anyone thinks let alone care. Never have, never will.

Eat my shorts, you're all wankers. :P

:lol:
[right][snapback]233597[/snapback][/right]
if this statement were in fact true, you would still be married or have a girlfriend 10+ years younger. :lol:

Truth hurts don't it. :o

Now stop calling me a wanker and get back to drinking!
I never lied..NEVER. I am proud of it.
Pages: 1 2