FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2009 Ford Flex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
2009 Ford Flex

:iono: I donno what to think about it, other then it looks like an oversized Mini Cooper, with an Eplourer end and Expidition Front. :wtf:

:poke2:
Its not that bad it has some good lines...except for the grill and the tail lights

cant wait to see what car the twin force engine will be in...

More Flex Pics

I'd get one if I was in the market, but I'm not. <_<
IT's an interesting vehicle... I just hope Ford can keep the pricing from being too dear... I mean a Freestyle^H^H^H I mean Taurus X wagon kicks in at $42 in AWD trim with very few options according to the Ford.ca website...

If this is supposed to replace the Freestar then it'd have to come in under that... and that would kill the Taurus X wagons sales numbers :huh:

NefCanuck
land rover anyone?
ZED_not_zee,Apr 4 2007, 11:47 PM Wrote:land rover anyone?
[right][snapback]233307[/snapback][/right]

Thats what I was thinking. Looks like a Range Rovers and Mini Coopers offspring.
[Image: nl_vacation1.jpg]

Add some wood panelling and you could be off to "Wally World".

Sorry, cant help but think LTD Country Squire when I look at the Flex. I am a fan of wagons, even full size ones, but that doesn't do a thing for me.
2001 ZTS,Apr 5 2007, 09:12 AM Wrote:[Image: nl_vacation1.jpg]

Sorry, cant help but think LTD Country Squire when I look at the Flex. I am a fan of wagons, even full size ones, but that doesn't do a thing for me.
[right][snapback]233335[/snapback][/right]

LOL Wally World here we come!
Yarrrr... land yacht ahead!
2001 ZTS,Apr 5 2007, 09:12 AM Wrote:[Image: nl_vacation1.jpg]

[right][snapback]233335[/snapback][/right]

[Image: 040420071736249417.jpg] it does kinda look like the wally world wagon
I went into the Canadian Ford Headquarters and saw the Flex they used at the NY show. It looked much better in person. It's height is low and it actually looked cool, or bad, or whatever the littleones are saying these days.
It needs fake wood paneling.
ANTHONYD,May 1 2007, 08:25 AM Wrote:It needs fake wood paneling.
[right][snapback]236915[/snapback][/right]

:lol: Dude that car needs fake wood panelling like your car needs a whale tail spoiler :P

NefCanuck
Just an update on the Flex:

http://www.fordvehicles.com/flex/build/

http://www.fordvehicles.com/flex/

For those that have not heard or seen, we are starting to build some pilot '09 Flex's this fall and will begin full production in April '08.

Strong rumours are that a twin-turbo will be available in '10 for this and the Edge/MKX and the Lincoln version of the Flex.

http://themagsreport.blogspot.com/20...direction.html

BTW it looks much better in person
CanadaSVT,Aug 14 2007, 10:22 AM Wrote:Just an update on the Flex:

]

BTW it looks much better in person
[right][snapback]246677[/snapback][/right]

And she has a nice personality too? :lol:

Let's hope it sells
will this be the replacement for the Navigator or will it be the explorer?
its fine looking....a big minivan
Competition for the Dodge Magnum...
SCION Funeral mobile...
Priced one out.... Hit $38K USD pretty easily :ph34r:

If Ford hopes to sell these things in decent numbers in Canada, they'd better hope the CDN dollar abd the US dollar stay relatively even and they refrain from price gouging <_<

NefCacnuck
Pages: 1 2