FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Free Emergency Kit @ Td Canada Trust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If the company you work for, or an association you belong to, has TD Canada Trust as an insurance provider, you are entitled to one of three free emergency kits.

Valid until April 27.
Sign up and allow 3 - 6 weeks to delivery for your auto kit, outdoors kit, or first-aid kit.

[Image: Emerg_kit.jpg]

I just ordered mine.

Cheers

I wonder if Rogers Communications has Insurance with Toronto Dominion... Any way to check or do I have to wait the 3-8 weeks?
LMAO I got the same thing when I re-signed up with RBC Insurance, and it was mailed like next day with all my insurance info.
Frost__2001,Apr 4 2007, 12:24 PM Wrote:LMAO I got the same thing when I re-signed up with RBC Insurance, and it was mailed like next day with all my insurance info.
[right][snapback]233206[/snapback][/right]

which kit did u get? and was it any good?
first aide one, I think it's in the storage still. I have jumper cables already, and I got the Roadside Emergancy one from Ford free, after the whole hella melt down back in feb 2004, and dealing with Ford.
I don't think Ford has anything to do with TD but I filled it in as my employer and the parcel arrived today (first aid).
I was a little upset because I ordered some t-shirts about 10 days ago and I thought that was what the package was with no duty to pay: http://www.kockyproducts.com
[Image: shirt6.jpg]
i got my camping kit yestarday...took them a goooood while to get it here....

lol that tee is sweet..........not!!!! haha