FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mbrp Installed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got the 2.5" svt mbrp cat back put on today and all i have to say is...

LOUD almost 2 loud i might be drawing to much attention now.

but sounds really nice. it loves to backfire/gurgle when downshifting and when descelerating

only prob is getting the tip of the exhaust to sit right. anyone have similar issues?
i've seen that couple of guys had that "straight" issue at the meets with their mbrp
I have to do it...... I cannot resist....

:postpics:
If you click on my webpage link at the bottom there are some preinstalled pics.

sorry im not the most computer friendly.
Congrats on the new install!
Congrats....you'll get used to how loud it is, it just takes some time. When I put my ORP on my SVT I thought I was going to go def. Now I almost never notice it.
SVT ZX3,Apr 4 2007, 10:55 AM Wrote:Congrats....you'll get used to how loud it is, it just takes some time. When I put my ORP on my SVT I thought I was going to go def. Now I almost never notice it.
[right][snapback]233174[/snapback][/right]

Perhaps you don't notice it because you have gone deaf!
I'm sure you neighbors still love u!
Hahaha I got the MBRP on my ZX5 and my neighbors HATE me :lol: I think they hate me the most when I come home on weekends at like 3am and during the week when I leave for work at 5am :lol: Besides that I love the MBRP!
Ya the best part is if my g/f is sitting next to me and bitching all i have to do is drive faster and i cant hear her!

thanks mbrp :P
MBRP and underground parking FTW, rev 'er up and "Whoop there it is!" :lol:

NefCanuck
You guys must have s***ty nieghboors. Mine love me, then again, I've already done one's brakes and shocks on the other....saving them A LOT of money. ;) I do have some bitchy neighboors though, but theyre farther down the street

Last night, the cop neigboor saw me in the car with the laptop...I was looking at fuel pressure and s*** like that....When I saw him coming over I thought he was going to give me s*** for letting my car idle for so long...beer right in the cup holder :o Forgot about that, just noticed as he was 4 feet away....not like I could have hid it from him.

He was more curious as to what i could do with it...explained to him everything, didnt even mention the beer in the cup holder. :blink: :D

EDIT: Just so were clear, I wasnt driving, datalogging and drinking...I was just sitting in my driveway playing with the software that I dowloaded.