FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb Telus Rep/phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the topic says, I have a company Telus phone, I'm looking to upgrade the phone and get something good. unfurtunatly the company just supplies me with cheap ass phones.

Looking for used/new telus phone with bluetooth and speaker phone. and hopefully looking for someone that works with telus that can change my phone over.

Let me know.

MoMo
I work for telus (partime...lol). I have an used V3 want to get rid of and yes I can swap your phone.

BTW: you r using PCS or Mike? the V3 is PCS..
Black_ZTS,Apr 3 2007, 10:32 PM Wrote:I work for telus (partime...lol).  I have an used V3 want to get rid of and yes I can swap your phone.

BTW: you r using PCS or Mike? the V3 is PCS..
[right][snapback]233090[/snapback][/right]

its PCS, how much do you want for it?
Mo, before you go and buy a Telus phone off someone, go to a Telus store first.
Telus gives "$ points" towards the purchase of a new phone, based on how long you have had a contract with them, it's something like 50$/year towards a new phone.
Now, I know that the phone was given to you as a company plan, but the new cell phone deal works by the actual phone number of the cell, and they can track how long that number has been in service.
It might turn out that your company cell phone number has like 200$ in credit toward a new phone, which you can use to upgrade yours.
The reasons the cell company does this is to ensure that you don't have people on old technology phones, meaning they can make upgrades to their service etc.

Now, this might not entirely correct, but that was how it was explained to me from a few different Telus stores. Bring it in and ask... the worst thing they can do is say no.
ZX5chica,Apr 3 2007, 06:58 PM Wrote:Mo, before you go and buy a Telus phone off someone, go to a Telus store first.
Telus gives "$ points" towards the purchase of a new phone, based on how long you have had a contract with them, it's something like 50$/year towards a new phone.
Now, I know that the phone was given to you as a company plan, but the new cell phone deal works by the actual phone number of the cell, and they can track how long that number has been in service.
It might turn out that your company cell phone number has like 200$ in credit toward a new phone, which you can use to upgrade yours.
The reasons the cell company does this is to ensure that you don't have people on old technology phones, meaning they can make upgrades to their service etc.

Now, this might not entirely correct, but that was how it was explained to me from a few different Telus stores. Bring it in and ask... the worst thing they can do is say no.
[right][snapback]233094[/snapback][/right]

Is ture, but in most of the case you need to extend your contract and the account owner need to sign for the renewal contract. Very rarely discount with no contract.

the standard contract offer for now are:
2 years free-samsung A870 and LG245 or 2 years price of other handset
3 years free-Razr, samsung U510 and LG8500 (Chocolate) or 3 year price of other handset
I know you will get credit with phones, but our IT gets all the cool phones and they won't upgrade anyone elses phone, that is the sad truth. I have asked for a phone with bluetooth and speaker phone, so they send me one with blue covers rather then bluetooth. :)

anyways, i was hoping that someone that works with Telus can help me with this issue. I'm looking for a phone that is in good shape and has bluetooth and speakerphone. and its not Razor, somehow i never liked those ones and i bet i'm the only one in this earth, bc everyone seems to love these things. I just never got used to the dialpad :(