FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 100% Leather Shift And E-brake Boots!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK guys I've been given the go ahead to post this thread by dark puppet. I am selling hand made 100% leather shift and e-brake boots. I was originally going to just use up the leather I had left from my own usage but I would be willing if enough people want sets to purchase another cowhide to produce 10-15 sets for the site. I am currently making two sets for other members of this site.

The sets are 40.00 + 15 shipping and handling 55.00 CAN. I'm sending them registered mail so I know everyone is getting what I’m sending.

I need to know: 1-stock or Steeda (will fit other short throws as well) sized
2-your full address
3-what color stitching

I make them with black leather only.

You can send me a money order through snail mail or pay it through Paypal either way I don't send it without payment. If you send a money order it will take much longer for you to get your set, because I have to wait to receive the money order in the mail. Please include your Focus Canada tag with your Paypal. I would suggest everyone use Paypal it’s just safer for everyone.

I'm getting a few requests for e-brake only. I can do them for 35.00 Canadian shipping included.

I am hoping that the two people who have purchased sets already would be willing to post a review of my product here in this thread. Whether they like the boots or not I would really like there honest opionion.

Anyone who buys a set and isn't 100% satisfied just return them to me and I will refund your money!

Anyone from the US please add $5.00 extra for shipping and Handling, So $60.00Can for a full set and $40.00Can for e-brake only.

Here are some pics of the boots in a few different color stitchings.

This is my set.
[Image: car_053.jpg]

Member BCV6SVT going out today.
[Image: 800finishedsteedaset.jpg]

I put his on my car so I could post up a pic. I will not be fitting everyones boots. That will b e up to you.
[Image: 800install1.jpg]
[Image: 800install3.jpg]
[Image: 800install5.jpg]
[Image: 800install7.jpg]
[Image: 800install8.jpg]
[Image: 800install10.jpg]

[Image: 800shifteryellow.jpg]
I didn't mess with the top of the boot so much and it's not well formed around the reverse lock out in the pic. I realized after I had already removed it and looked a the picture. But they all look like that when you first put them on. You simply pull down on the boot and squeese it around the lock out and it forms right up.

I have painted in the numbers on my s***er knob to match the boots on my car
[Image: 800stickred.jpg]

A few pics of e-brake install.
[Image: 800e-brake4.jpg]
[Image: 800e-brake2-1.jpg]
[Image: 800e-brake.jpg]
[Image: 800e-brake3-1.jpg]
[Image: car_054.jpg]
[Image: car_096.jpg]
Def interested.

1 - B&M Short shifter
2 - PM'd
3 - White stiching yo!
1-cut stock shifter
2-I pm
3-red stitching
hardk0re,Apr 3 2007, 12:06 PM Wrote:3-red stitching
[right][snapback]233051[/snapback][/right]

:o i really,really hope its for that red SVT you were talking about before
Really interested!!!!

1- Cut Stock Shifter...Really short!! :lol:
2- Pm'd
3- Red stiching
I have a feeling your going to be VERY busy.

Can I get green stiching?
or liqued gray?
NikiterZTS,Apr 3 2007, 02:33 PM Wrote:or liqued gray?
[right][snapback]233066[/snapback][/right]

His silver stitching is pretty close, would match super well..
lol I already ordered and paid for mine last week... so I was one of the two ppl he was mentioning lol.
Frost__2001,Apr 3 2007, 05:35 PM Wrote:lol I already ordered and paid for mine last week... so I was one of the two ppl he was mentioning lol.
[right][snapback]233084[/snapback][/right]

Frost yours will be done tonight.

I've modified the my original post to include US buyers and e-brake only buyers.

Looks like I may need to buy another hide. However, untill i get at least 6-8 orders I will be holding off. Hides are expansive $200.00. But we allready have 4-5 so it's lookin' good.
ANTHONYD,Apr 3 2007, 03:31 PM Wrote:I have a feeling your going to be VERY busy.

Can I get green stiching?
[right][snapback]233063[/snapback][/right]

Yes I can do green and they look pretty cool.
PM'd but in summary

e-brake only
silver stitching

Tell me when you want the money paypaled to you and its done

I think I'll christen my car "The Red & Silver Streak" ;)

NefCanuck
Looks like very nice work.. I need to replace the thin vinyl stock boots, they've both got tears in them. These look perfect, looks like you'll have a lot of interest.
guilty,Apr 3 2007, 09:51 PM Wrote:Looks like very nice work.. I need to replace the thin vinyl stock boots, they've both got tears in them.  These look perfect, looks like you'll have a lot of interest.
[right][snapback]233117[/snapback][/right]

Why don't you just edit your post and delete the quote part so everyone doesn't have to scroll throught it all twice!

You know what? When I got in my car for the very first time at the dealer the first thing I noticed was the GOD-AWFUL stock vinyl boots. I was like THOSE MUST GO! So when I got home 15mins after buying the car I had the stock boots already torn out of the car. I was like MAN these things are cheap and fugly! I did some research online and discovered that most of the aftermarket ones were over priced and quite frankly not up too the standard that I wanted to take my Focus. So I disassembled my stock boots thread but thread and bought a piece of thicker vinyl from Fabric Land to get to work on a better boot design. I like how some of the more expansive ones had a tight smooth top and I figured out how it was done and made about 5-6 different designs before I got it right. I then bought Steeda’s STS and went to work on a STS boot. I liked the way the thicker vinyl looked but I still wasn’t happy so I found a place that sold leather hides for couch making and my wife let me spend 200.00 on a hide! And here we are.

I believe I've returned everyones Pm's just let me know if I missed you.

Just a reminder to anyone going on the camping trip who wants a set of boots that is willing to wait till June to recieve there boots I will not charge the 15 shipping! I'll simply hand them to you all when we meet up. I'm looking forward to drinking a few beers and getting to know a few Focus maniacs like myself.
The Mailman 666,Apr 4 2007, 12:36 AM Wrote:Just a reminder to anyone going on the camping trip who wants a set of boots that is willing to wait till June to recieve there boots I will not charge the 15 shipping! I'll simply hand them to you all when we meet up. I'm looking forward to drinking a few beers and getting to know a few Focus maniacs like myself.
[right][snapback]233131[/snapback][/right]

Oh you'll get to know us!
ANTHONYD,Apr 4 2007, 08:41 AM Wrote:
The Mailman 666,Apr 4 2007, 12:36 AM Wrote:Just a reminder to anyone going on the camping trip who wants a set of boots that is willing to wait till June to recieve there boots I will not charge the 15 shipping! I'll simply hand them to you all when we meet up. I'm looking forward to drinking a few beers and getting to know a few Focus maniacs like myself.
[right][snapback]233131[/snapback][/right]

Oh you'll get to know us!
[right][snapback]233155[/snapback][/right]

Cool, just.....be gentle. :blink:
The Mailman 666,Apr 3 2007, 10:36 PM Wrote:Why don't you just edit your post and delete the quote part so everyone doesn't have to scroll throught it all twice!

You know what? When I got in my car for the very first time at the dealer the first thing I noticed was the GOD-AWFUL stock vinyl boots. I was like THOSE MUST GO! So when I got home 15mins after buying the car I had the stock boots already torn out of the car.[right][snapback]233131[/snapback][/right]

I don't think I quoted anything in this thread.. but anyway, I know what you mean. I can be something of a perfectionist sometimes and little things like cheap vinyl garbage bugs the hell out of me.

I'm going to have to get in on one of these, I'll PM you my details.
guilty,Apr 5 2007, 06:54 PM Wrote:
The Mailman 666,Apr 3 2007, 10:36 PM Wrote:Why don't you just edit your post and delete the quote part so everyone doesn't have to scroll throught it all twice!

You know what? When I got in my car for the very first time at the dealer the first thing I noticed was the GOD-AWFUL stock vinyl boots. I was like THOSE MUST GO! So when I got home 15mins after buying the car I had the stock boots already torn out of the car.[right][snapback]233131[/snapback][/right]

I don't think I quoted anything in this thread.. but anyway, I know what you mean. I can be something of a perfectionist sometimes and little things like cheap vinyl garbage bugs the hell out of me.

I'm going to have to get in on one of these, I'll PM you my details.
[right][snapback]233459[/snapback][/right]

You had originally qouted the first post by mistake but maybe a mod fixed it.
I'll edit with my response, but if I do I'll take an e-brake boot with red stitching. Need to check with the boss.
any updates/reviews on the boots ?????
Pages: 1 2