FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Gayest Thing You Will Ever See With Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reminds me, if your still looking for a used Volvo wagon, check out Hamilton's Garage in Guelph. It's in around Edinburgh and Gordon. It's a Volvo specific scrapyard and garage. Not sure what your budget is but they start around $4500 cert. Might be worth checking out.
j3rt,Apr 1 2007, 08:13 PM Wrote:Reminds me, if your still looking for a used Volvo wagon, check out Hamilton's Garage in Guelph.  It's in around Edinburgh and Gordon.  It's a Volvo specific scrapyard and garage.  Not sure what your budget is but they start around $4500 cert.  Might be worth checking out.
[right][snapback]232817[/snapback][/right]

Yes that's what we are all thinking, that and how a man can look at another guys hairy butt and see love.

Sorry Frost, I am sure you're laughing too, your the coolest (only) ghey guy I know :lol:
I think you were right. I think that IS the gayest thing I've ever seen.

It was kinda catchy... and the line "Hey man gay man pick up the soap" made me laugh so much.

I'm never watching that again.
lol it was sent to me.... I though it would make some headwave lol... I can't wait till monday till more active ppl see it.....

on the plus side to it being the gayest thing you've seen, it also has music too.....

and thanks 2001ZTS, I'm one of the very few out there.... it's sad when I can litterally say I'm one of the very few gay men out there that actually knows how to change a tire myself without it involving a phone call to C.A.A.
Well I think I got you beat. I do believe that this is the gayest thing you will evar see
Brace yourself
2001 ZTS,Apr 2 2007, 05:40 AM Wrote:More gheyity:

http://www.vidmax.com/index.php/videos/view/47
[right][snapback]232843[/snapback][/right]

That was funny!!! :lol:
laidman,Apr 2 2007, 05:26 AM Wrote:Well I think I got you beat.  I do believe that this is the gayest thing you will evar see
Brace yourself
[right][snapback]232841[/snapback][/right]
If I had to choose, I prefer the first video, the song was much more catchy.
:rofl: :rofl: :1gayfight2: :rofl: :rofl:
I have to admit the one I posted was much more interesting, and I have seen the weather man a few times..... :huh:

Honestly, that what what one by samwell is a total go-go boi in the scene. very annoying... I'm glad I'm a cub lol... BTW if anyone didn't know I'm non scene, and actually don't like most of what the G.L.B.T. offeres, not to mention what they expect one to conform too...
^ That's Thuper :1gayfight2: :lol:
2001 ZTS,Apr 2 2007, 09:27 PM Wrote:^ That's Thuper  :1gayfight2:  :lol:
[right][snapback]232944[/snapback][/right]

it's " Ssssuper "

get it right. :lol:
Frost__2001,Apr 2 2007, 08:36 PM Wrote:

it's " Ssssuper "

[right][snapback]232950[/snapback][/right]

In this case I am quite comfortable with (and thankful to be) wrong. B)
2001 ZTS,Apr 2 2007, 09:43 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Apr 2 2007, 08:36 PM Wrote:

it's " Ssssuper "

[right][snapback]232950[/snapback][/right]

In this case I am quite comfortable with (and thankful to be) wrong. B)
[right][snapback]232955[/snapback][/right]

LMAO..........
you must not read the whole thread, repost!!!!

check #6
laidman,Apr 6 2007, 10:27 AM Wrote:you must not read the whole thread, repost!!!!

check #6
[right][snapback]233524[/snapback][/right]

Sorry, drinkin' on the job...
reldridge,Apr 6 2007, 01:03 PM Wrote:
laidman,Apr 6 2007, 10:27 AM Wrote:you must not read the whole thread, repost!!!!

check #6
[right][snapback]233524[/snapback][/right]

Sorry, drinkin' on the job...
[right][snapback]233549[/snapback][/right]
Oh!! I feel so proud!!!

:D