FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone On Here With This Focus?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was looking through the local "racer-boys" site and saw this photo....

[Image: rally_focus.jpg]

on the back ground i saw red Focus......which i thought was a lame imitation of a Rally Focus....sorry but that doesn't look good when u just slap some big fogs on the front grill

anyone from that part of ontario seen that car before?

p.s. that nice looking Acura died with in 24 hours after the guy bought it
I have seen this car before, but never talked to the guy. I dont like the way it looks either.
focus19,Apr 1 2007, 08:55 PM Wrote:I have seen this car before, but never talked to the guy. I dont like the way it looks either.
[right][snapback]232815[/snapback][/right]

Him and his wife were in my work the other day. Me and a co-worker had a small chuckle over those lights.

Crazy bright I bet :P
I don't know the car, but I'm not surprised that it out-lived the Acura.
the guy bought it with leacking tranny...and didn't know about it until later that night
I've seen it once or twice as well...

that's a nice front clip swap on that Teg'....
Altho i'm not a fan of the lights mounted to the bumper in that way. I did like lights like that when they were mounted on the rally inspirations rally bar.
NikiterZTS,Apr 2 2007, 10:27 AM Wrote:the guy bought it with leacking tranny...and didn't know about it until later that night
[right][snapback]232884[/snapback][/right]

He bought it at night? No inspection? He deserved what he got. Does he know the guy that ran the DSM on 87 octane? :lol:
he didn't buy it at night...but when i asked him did he take it to his mechanic before handing the money, this is what he said...

"girl in town...one of my friends actually. her fiance owns a shop in cincinnati called zerolift and they told me the fixed everything and that they just put new fluids in. so i trusted them. not that this happened they pretty much told me to go f*** myself.....
like what kind of shady work is done when the tranny won't even last 100km. avoid zerolift."

i guess no matter who you buy the car off, still take it to your mechanic to check if everything is alright......now the dude is looking for LSD tranny

here's a pic of his engine....i think it has SIR or GSR swap (not sure)
[Image: white_integra_engine.jpg]
The Japanese front end looks so much better than the North American front end on those Integras.. I wonder why Honda bothered with such an extreme (and unattractive) redesign when they brought the car over here.
guilty,Apr 3 2007, 02:11 PM Wrote:The Japanese front end looks so much better than the North American front end on those Integras..  I wonder why Honda bothered with such an extreme (and unattractive) redesign when they brought the car over here.
[right][snapback]233061[/snapback][/right]

Thats so JDM yo!
NikiterZTS,Apr 1 2007, 07:39 PM Wrote:that doesn't look good when u just slap some big fogs on the front grill

My brother (P-51) put those fogs on his focus wagon... love to hear what you think of them :)
aaahhhhh.....i'll have to take a trip up there and use a baseball bat to take 'em off!
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 3 2007, 07:52 AM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Apr 2 2007, 10:27 AM Wrote:the guy bought it with leacking tranny...and didn't know about it until later that night
[right][snapback]232884[/snapback][/right]

He bought it at night? No inspection? He deserved what he got. Does he know the guy that ran the DSM on 87 octane? :lol:
[right][snapback]233009[/snapback][/right]

hey I told that story for a laugh.. don't make fun of him.. as his car sit's half blasted apart it's still faster than yours... :P
It's FocusCanada.net, not WhoRuns87OctaneOnBoost.net :P

I hope he's a little smarter with the next motor.
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 4 2007, 09:34 AM Wrote:It's FocusCanada.net, not WhoRuns87OctaneOnBoost.net :P

I hope he's a little smarter with the next motor.
[right][snapback]233167[/snapback][/right]

thank you

are there any more obvious moot points you would like to bring to our attention?
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd were done!