FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Crc Rally Zx3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was at the rally of the tall pines this weekend and i got some pics of the focus..

i was talking to the driver he told me LSD, SVT full brake conversion, header, some re geared tranny. and some kind of suspension. but mostly a stock car. sorry for the veg description but i have a bad memory and i didnt have a pen and paper with me lol

il post the rest of my rally pics later 750 pics to go through mostly subys and evos

[Image: DSC_0075.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0730.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0735.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0738.jpg]
that is good to know the Focus ZX3s are out there rallying in North America. I won't feel so when I go and campaign a car in couple of years. Still debating on what use of a car, find a used ZX3 or my SVTF that I currently use as my DD.
FocusGuy7476,Nov 25 2009, 11:45 PM Wrote:that is good to know the Focus ZX3s are out there rallying in North America. I won't feel so when I go and campaign a car in couple of years. Still debating on what use of a car, find a used ZX3 or my SVTF that I currently use as my DD.
[right][snapback]297765[/snapback][/right]

That would be interesting to see SVT but if anything happenes it would be harder to fine svt then a regular ZX3
You know, it doesn't look bad. Even with the spider eyes on the hood.

Those cars NEED to be dirty to look right.

ANTHONYD,Dec 2 2009, 10:25 AM Wrote:Those cars NEED to be dirty to look right.
[right][snapback]297947[/snapback][/right]

Says the man whose car and engine bay are so clean you could eat off 'em :lol:

NefCanuck
i like'm dirty B)