FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Traded The Wrx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bought myself a sweet Buick Allure in burgandy metallic. Got tired of the boy racer scene, time to acknowledge my age. I am all about comfort not speed.
Good luck with the Allure. The WRX is needless in today's world. Who needs a turbo and AWD when you can have comfort and Q-ship styling?

Ryan
damn man! ..

I'm gonna have to find someone else to convoy to the campsite with...

'cause I dropped the mustang off for a full dual-exhaust conversion at noyz boyz yesterday...
2001 ZTS,Apr 1 2007, 07:53 AM Wrote:Bought myself a sweet Buick Allure in burgandy metallic. Got tired of the boy racer scene, time to acknowledge my age. I am all about comfort not speed.
[right][snapback]232676[/snapback][/right]

:o
Sounds cool...those cars aren't too bad, are starting to gain some street cred as a solid and luxurious cars...

I've seen tons of people buying those, as well as the Lucerne up here...

Also seeing people bringing the toys out of hiding already...I'm not going to until next weekend...

L8tz
If it fits the needs, it's what YOU need.

Congrats on the new car, Andrew! :)

Steve - I can't wait to hear the new exhaust at the BBQ, dude.
I am also resolved not to treat relationships as an Extreme Sport :lol:
I am also Kancelling camping and monkeys have flown out of my butt. :rolleyes:
Blast, it IS that day isn't it? BASTARD! :lol:
I knew it, but decided to play... Nice one! ;)
2001 ZTS,Apr 1 2007, 07:53 AM Wrote:Bought myself a sweet Buick Allure in burgandy metallic. Got tired of the boy racer scene, time to acknowledge my age. I am all about comfort not speed.

... I almost bought it too...

Sloof Lirpa indeed :D

NefCanuck
Nice try andrew, Can't remember what you guys pulled last year, but not falling for this one :P

Happy april fools day :)
I'm here now actually looking for Andrew's April fools day thread.

It used to be a tradition!

Good to have you back ol'chap :lol:
Nice to be back old trout.

They see me rollin', they be hatin' :P
Ya like this would actually happen.

Fish hook.

You are all pawns in Andrews world of fishin for suckers.

April fools strikes again!

Oh and I am back baby!
What was it that P.T. Barnham once said? ;)

damn...i fell for it....just because of ur age :D

laterz
All of you guys who fell for it have way too much faith in internet humanity.

Who in their right mind would actually do this..?

Sucka's :)
i came to the site today, expecting to see a few "april fools" threads from andrew and bryan, and the met the expectations even if they were pretty obvious :lol:
I had COMPLETELY forgotten what day it was.
Pages: 1 2