FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Proof That Chicks Can't Get Out Of Speeding Ticket
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got nabbed this morning driving to the cabane a sucre.
On the radar, I was 81 in a 50 on Prince of Wales. The cop made sure to tell me that he dropped the charge to 70.. just enough to get a decent fine and 3 demerits.

So... the moral of this story is. No matter what you guys think, girls can not flirt their way out of speeding tickets. :(
The cop was GAY.

No offence Frost.
ZX5chica,Mar 31 2007, 03:14 PM Wrote:I got nabbed this morning driving to the cabane a sucre.
On the radar, I was 81 in a 50 on Prince of Wales. The cop made sure to tell me that he dropped the charge to 70.. just enough to get a decent fine and 3 demerits.

So... the moral of this story is. No matter what you guys think, girls can not flirt their way out of speeding tickets. :(
[right][snapback]232629[/snapback][/right]
If you were a guy your ticket would be 81 in a 50 and a ticket for careless driving. ;)
81 in a 50? Yipes, you were lucky he even let you drive off... Try that in a "Community Safety Zone" where the fines & points are doubled and walking you would be :ph34r:

Don't feel too bad, our secretary who was eight months pregnant at the time, got nailed for 71 in a 50 ('course the cop did drop it to 60, but no free pass :P)

NefCanuck
Focus man, Focus.,Mar 31 2007, 03:16 PM Wrote:The cop was GAY. 

No offence Frost.
[right][snapback]232630[/snapback][/right]

i bet the cop was a chick!!

women in uniform are hot :D
NefCanuck,Mar 31 2007, 06:48 PM Wrote:81 in a 50? Yipes, you were lucky he even let you drive off... Try that in a "Community Safety Zone" where the fines & points are doubled and walking you would be :ph34r:

Don't feel too bad, our secretary who was eight months pregnant at the time, got nailed for 71 in a 50 ('course the cop did drop it to 60, but no free pass :P)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]232641[/snapback][/right]

The cop was nice....I did faster in a 50 zone and I got lowered too..
ZX5chica,Mar 31 2007, 03:14 PM Wrote:I got nabbed this morning driving to the cabane a sucre.

[right][snapback]232629[/snapback][/right]

you must not have tried hard enough....lol
Maybe his wife's ugly and he has lost all appreciation for women?

At least you got it lowered... when I got nabbed years ago, he cranked it by 5-6KM/H... enough to get me 4 points, the prick.
Focus man, Focus.,Mar 31 2007, 04:16 PM Wrote:The cop was GAY. 

No offence Frost.
[right][snapback]232630[/snapback][/right]

None taken, and Gay Cops are hot... well only if they are inshape and care about their body.......mmmmhh Uniforms.... :lol:
^^i just threw up a little
NikiterZTS,Mar 31 2007, 10:45 PM Wrote:^^i just threw up a little
[right][snapback]232658[/snapback][/right]

:rolleyes: please... you'd more then likely say the same thing if it was a hot female cop, and more then likely you'd want her to do a strip search on you too... so don't even.
Well the important thing Christine is that you tried to flirt with him. :lol:

I would have thought you smart enough to know to turn on the water works in such a situation? No decent male can withstand that. Gets me every time.
Actually, a gf of mine did that awhile back.

Started bawling her eyes out, telling the cop she just broke up with her boyfriend and didn't know who to talk to.
Proceeded to yab the well meaning cops ear off... and drove away from a ticket going about 120 in a 70.... with no fine, nothing!

hehehee
I am truly envious.
I never get let off of anything. I got a ticket once (a while back) for 57 in a 50.
Damn Woodbridge cops.

ZX5chica,Apr 1 2007, 08:57 AM Wrote:Actually, a gf of mine did that awhile back.

Started bawling her eyes out, telling the cop she just broke up with her boyfriend and didn't know who to talk to.
Proceeded to yab the well meaning cops ear off... and drove away from a ticket going about 120 in a 70.... with no fine, nothing!

hehehee
[right][snapback]232696[/snapback][/right]

Yup, would have the same effect on me and worst of all I would be fully concious of being played yet still yield unconditionally.
Alien-Tek,Apr 1 2007, 09: Wrote:I am truly envious.
I never get let off of anything. I got a ticket once (a while back) for 57 in a 50.
Damn Woodbridge cops.
[right][snapback]232699[/snapback][/right]

That's the problem though, it depends on where you are... Woodbridge is one of those "problem" areas :rolleyes:

Hell, I'd bet they'd give an old lady driving your car in that same situation a ticket... Hotted up car in Woodbridge = Drive like a saint, if you know what's good for you <_<

NefCanuck
I'll have to visit this Wodbridge area, if I get MBRP Axlebacks without mufflers, or SLP loudmouths (both of which are loud and downright mean sounding), and keep my car in 2nd gear and hold at 50k... then give'em a salute as I drive past the cop sitting there trying to meet his quota, or be a effin hero...
ZX5chica,Apr 1 2007, 08:57 AM Wrote:Actually, a gf of mine did that awhile back.

hehehee
[right][snapback]232696[/snapback][/right]

i pulled the same thing 1 time :lol:

i told the cop my b/f broke up with me. he then insisted on taking me in to jail to meet a new guy :huh:

:P
Drivesthebeast,Apr 1 2007, 03:00 PM Wrote:I'll have to visit this Wodbridge area, if I get MBRP Axlebacks without mufflers, or SLP loudmouths (both of which are loud and downright mean sounding), and keep my car in 2nd gear and hold at 50k... then give'em a salute as I drive past the cop sitting there trying to meet his quota, or be a effin hero...
[right][snapback]232777[/snapback][/right]

-snicker- Got money to burn do ya? :P I haven't driven through Woodbridge yet on my travels, but it is on my way if I want it to be and it is tempting to try to be obnoxious enough to get their attention :lol:

NefCanuck