FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Lf: Svt Wing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title states I'm looking for an SVT Wing, if its already painted in black, that would be awesome.

Ive contacted quite a few scrap yards and still haven't had any luck.

Anyone? :)
shadowzx3,Nov 25 2009, 12:34 PM Wrote:As the title states I'm looking for an SVT Wing, if its already painted in black, that would be awesome.

[right][snapback]297733[/snapback][/right]

Couldn't find an svt one online for a good price, but I know theres a SAP ZX3 in the scrap yard in Guelph.
It's green and would need to be painted.
It also has an SAP rear bumper if your looking ;)

not sure if this link will work but
Scrap yard search
Which scrap yard? I think I'll have to pay them a visit and check it out. I somehow think the SAP spoiler is going to be too big once I put on my euro bumper but then again I'm trying to think what spoiler you have and how it looked when I saw it.

Maybe I'll have to pay you a quick visit haha

castone,Nov 25 2009, 07:49 AM Wrote:
shadowzx3,Nov 25 2009, 12:34 PM Wrote:As the title states I'm looking for an SVT Wing, if its already painted in black, that would be awesome.

Couldn't find an svt one online for a good price, but I know theres a SAP ZX3 in the scrap yard in Guelph.
It's green and would need to be painted.
It also has an SAP rear bumper if your looking ;)

not sure if this link will work but
Scrap yard search
[right][snapback]297736[/snapback][/right]
Nicklin's on Eastview Road.

Map

I think the SAP wing isn't too big, should work well with a euro rear IMO

Looking back I wish I had got the MK1 RS edition rear bumper
[Image: focusrsedrear.jpg]
When you say wing, are you refering to the roof spoiler? I have an S2 one in yellow, it has been sitting in storage for a while, it doesn't work with my roof rack.

Not sure if that's different from the SVT, I've searched but I can't get a good look at one.

Let me know if you're interested.

This might be a long shot, but some things I want/need for my ZX3: (possible trade)

stock springs
pass. side front fender
front wheel well inner fender liner

shadowzx3,Nov 25 2009, 11:34 AM Wrote:As the title states I'm looking for an SVT Wing, if its already painted in black, that would be awesome.

skippy,Dec 2 2009, 05:47 PM Wrote:When you say wing, are you refering to the roof spoiler? I have an S2 one in yellow, it has been sitting in storage for a while, it doesn't work with my roof rack.

Not sure if that's different from the SVT, I've searched but I can't get a good look at one.

Let me know if you're interested.

This might be a long shot, but some things I want/need for my ZX3: (possible trade)

stock springs
pass. side front fender
front wheel well inner fender liner

shadowzx3,Nov 25 2009, 11:34 AM Wrote:As the title states I'm looking for an SVT Wing, if its already painted in black, that would be awesome.

[right][snapback]297964[/snapback][/right]

Would you be able to post some pics of it? I do have my stock springs from my car that were still in fine shape when I took them off, cant say that same about the shocks they're on though. My stock suspension had about 160k km on it when i took it off.

Send me a pm if thats how you would like to deal with it.
Thanks to everyone for helping me look for one. I have an SVT wing on the way that i purchased off a part out from a FF member. It is yellow so I will have to get it painted but will probably wait until the new year to get it painted and installed.

Now the hunt for a euro bumper begins!