FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Portugal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know, nobody is reallly interested, but, Ford is second and third after two stages,
HA how can any one not be intrested!!!!

ford is in first with 58 points WOOOT!!!!!
ZED_not_zee,Mar 31 2007, 11:55 AM Wrote:HA how can any one not be intrested!!!! 

ford is in first with 58 points WOOOT!!!!!
[right][snapback]232610[/snapback][/right]
Just watch this post. Two or three others will reply
;) im interested. just not enuf to look for my self lol
Ford ends up 2nd and 3rd.
them boys are doing great
Anybody showing this on TV? I wouldn't mind watching it.
Five Fords received a 5min penalty. The rear quarter panel glass was 0.5mm to thin !! How the *uck they found that ?? Bottom line - Marcus is dropped to 4th place and Mikko Hirvonen to 5th. Someone at the home base in the UK is going to be handed his pink slip for this one !! Malcolm Wilson (team principal) must be pissed big-time !!
Krusty Driver,Apr 2 2007, 01:55 AM Wrote:Anybody showing this on TV? I wouldn't mind watching it.
[right][snapback]232823[/snapback][/right]

Just go to youtube and search for WRC Portugal - lots of vids !!
Just because people don't respond to threads doesn't mean they lack interest... many lurkers around here ya know. I think i'm slowly turning into one, better than being a constant post whore, right?

I wish I kept up with WRC, still my favourite type of racing no doubt!
"Five Fords received a 5min penalty. The rear quarter panel glass was 0.5mm to thin !! How the *uck they found that ??"

Caliper

I wonder what else they dropped weight on