FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ahhh... My Last Day Of Work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was half tempted to not bother showing up this morning, but realized that I have some company property I really should give back. Headset, keycard, and the employee handbook which is worth little more than a roll of toilet paper.

So, here I sit. 7am. On the clock. Doing very little aside from drinking my coffee, waiting to roll up the rim. Wondering if I've won the TV finally, or if they've invited me to "Please Play Again".

Too bad the new building has security cameras EVERYWHERE. I couldn't find a video camera either to make a video a la that one that was posted up here last week.

Took me 45 minutes to get here, with no traffic. As opposed to 20 minutes it used to take me at the old building, with a 2 mile construction zone, and a little bit of traffic. I'm glad I this was the first and last time I have to make the drive.
You ought to leave a whack of sticky notes stuck to the underside of everything... "I was here". :lol:

Have fun today. I would ;)
haha I've been on my phone since 7am, with the "Not Available" button pushed so I won't receive any calls.

Good times!

Probably be floating around the tech department all day BSing it up.
Enjoy the longest day of your career.
Have fun , its always fun the last day because you know your not there the next day.
Enjoy you're last day. Its a great feeling knowing you can slack off all day and there's nothing they can do about it.
The software that monitors the phone system isn't even working either, so its like a double bonus. I'm still on not available.

I think I'll take a long lunch today as well.

And maybe leave early.

And definately check out th euro SVT thats sitting about 50ft away from me.
Ok, so i did a little work today.

Rule of the day: The customer shalt not complain to the guy who only has 2 more hours left in his lousy dialup ISP support career.

I've also hung up on a few people as well because they spoke that strange language from the backwoods of Kentucky.

And there is a 5 door SVT parked over on the other side of the buliding I want to go have sexy time with.
Ah the last day, did one of those while on a secondment... freaky thing was I wanted to work that day, if nothing else as a final "Kiss My @$$" to that hellhole where the other techs (unionized) took great delight in skating through their day doing as little as possible <_< (and guess who got to pick up the slack :rolleyes:)

NefCanuck
Said my goodbyes to the people I liked.

Said goodbye to the manager of the office..

Walked outside the door.. continued walking...

turned around...

"FSCK YOU!" and gave the place the finger.

Then got in the car, started it up, and gave the ol' tires a good spin as I exited the joint.

I feel SO GOOD...almost as good as taking a healthy dump.

Just cracked open a bottle of La Fin du Monde to celebrate. Fitting name, and I've been saving it for this day.
never had a last day, only quick layoff notices, and get the f*** out notices. Hope you had fun with it..