FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Possible Fc Sighting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm going down the 403 at 7:30 am going from brantford back to the yard in london to go home, and I get passed by a red 00-04 sedan with a small aluminum wing on the trunk. I think it was an SE, as the trim piece on the trunk was black not chrome like mine...

was it anyone on here?
I don't think so. Not sure anyone would get away with that around here. LOL
lol just like he said ^^^^
Yeah, park bench wings are strongly disapproved here.
Even though NASCAR is putting wings on the backs of their "stock cars"?
Stock Cars also average 140mph on any given sunday........ if I was going 140-200mph every sunday I'd want a little downforce too ;)
Downforce, put more full beer cases in the back.
^^^ Hahah that will work 2 :)

02ztsian

Downforce, just what front wheel drive cars need!
Yeah im gonna strap 3 huge park benches to hood and im gonna put large fig netons stickers on them , "There Large And Inconvenient , But I do love Downforce and Fig Newtons"
zx5power,Mar 29 2007, 12:12 PM Wrote:Yeah im gonna strap 3 huge park benches to hood and im gonna put large fig netons stickers on them , "There Large And Inconvenient , But I do love Downforce and Fig Newtons"
[right][snapback]232410[/snapback][/right]

:lol: :rofl: :lol:
zx5power,Mar 29 2007, 05:12 PM Wrote:Yeah im gonna strap 3 huge park benches to hood and im gonna put large fig netons stickers on them , "There Large And Inconvenient , But I do love Downforce and Fig Newtons"
[right][snapback]232410[/snapback][/right]

:lol: :rofl:
lol....I didn't think it would be anyone...

at least it wasn't a huge wing....although, if you do go fast enough.....like HKS Skyline - Top Secret Supra fast, they actually work..

I had too....from Focal Jet...

[Image: img7254bx5.jpg]