FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: 16" Stock Centre Caps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to purchase a new centre wheel cap for one of my wheels, as the current one has broken tabs and won't sit properly.

Need one for sure, but I'd be willing to buy a full set for spares for the right price.

Ford wanted $24 for one, and there's no way I'd be willing to pay that much for them.

Make me an offer.
wrcfocus,Apr 17 2010, 02:03 AM Wrote:Looking to purchase a new centre wheel cap for one of my wheels, as the current one has broken tabs and won't sit properly.

Need one for sure, but I'd be willing to buy a full set for spares for the right price.

Ford wanted $24 for one, and there's no way I'd be willing to pay that much for them.

Make me an offer.
[right][snapback]305332[/snapback][/right]

can you send me picture of what you want?
mo_focus,Apr 17 2010, 09:54 PM Wrote:
wrcfocus,Apr 17 2010, 02:03 AM Wrote:Looking to purchase a new centre wheel cap for one of my wheels, as the current one has broken tabs and won't sit properly.

Make me an offer.
[right][snapback]305332[/snapback][/right]

can you send me picture of what you want?
[right][snapback]305361[/snapback][/right]

is this the one you want?
[Image: Caps%20031.jpg]
The part number on the back of it is: 98AB1000AA

Here's a pic of it: [Image: IMG_2609.jpg]

The one you posted looks like the same one, as it also has a chrome finish.

Do you have one or a few?
wrcfocus,Apr 18 2010, 08:27 PM Wrote:The part number on the back of it is: 98AB1000AA

Here's a pic of it: [Image: IMG_2609.jpg]

The one you posted looks like the same one, as it also has a chrome finish.

Do you have one or a few?
[right][snapback]305382[/snapback][/right]

yeah i have 4, 3 in good condition and one is not so good. have it all for 40?
PM Sent!