FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Alright Dr.darkpuppet...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He was stoned as F%& thats my theory, But I suppose after awhile in ufc you prolly get like that anyway lol getting beat the hell up all the time.
Last time I saw someone that out of it, was due to anti-psychotic drugs...

but I've also seen it in concussions and paint huffers.

how long can a person go in the UFC without going stupid sooner or later...

btw.. a few too many punches to the head will eventually break your brain.
haha he thinks hes still fighting lol
Quick, someone pass me a bablefish or something so I can understand WTF he is saying!

wow.
He actually sounds WORSE than George Chuvalo. If you've ever met George, you know he has one heck of a slur. He's an old friend of the family, I used to coach one of his grandsons for minor hockey years ago.
I bet you he was sick and took too many meds before the interview to make him feel better. As you can see they were downers not uppers.....
yeah maybe , I bet is hyped right out on endocets so his head dont hurt anymore.
I'd have to see how he talks when he's awake, but right now he just sounds like a typical mid-west American. I still haven't seen him pass out :rolleyes:
darkpuppet,Mar 27 2007, 09:00 AM Wrote:Last time I saw someone that out of it, was due to anti-psychotic drugs...

but I've also seen it in concussions and paint huffers.

how long can a person go in the UFC without going stupid sooner or later...

btw.. a few too many punches to the head will eventually break your brain.
[right][snapback]232137[/snapback][/right]

speaking of gas huffers!

there was a guy just like that,, out side of my studio today.. he was doing kung foo styl moves on the side walk at cars the passed by... he screemed at a client when they walked in... the window washer came by and asked if we wanted our windows done.. I said I'd give him two bucks on top of his usual five if he got rid of Danel son... <_<