FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Arrived In T.o Last Night...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
darkpuppet,Mar 26 2007, 11:36 AM Wrote:ok... so lunch tomorrow @ St. Louis.. noon good for everyone?
[right][snapback]232017[/snapback][/right]

I'm in, will depart at 1130 and be there just before noon. I assume Phat Tony has been extended the offer as well?
I know Ive been there before, but everything is backyards here for me. :P

What the address to St. louis? I'll google map it now.
West side of Yonge, south of Eg and north of Davisville.
Flofocus,Mar 26 2007, 01:09 PM Wrote:I know Ive been there before, but everything is backyards here for me.  :P

What the address to St. louis?  I'll google map it now.
[right][snapback]232025[/snapback][/right]

when you exit 54 eglinton, hang right, walk to the corner, cross the street twice (without crossing back the way you came).. same side of the street as the BMO, just a 3-4 minute walk down the street.
We still on yo?
We'd better be, I didn't pack a lunch today! :lol:
cool, I'll leave here at 11:45
Nice to see everyone, everyone's looking well. Nice that hardc0re managed to make an appearnce too. Hate to be back at work with the weather like this.
2001 ZTS,Mar 27 2007, 01:23 PM Wrote:Nice to see everyone, everyone's looking well. Nice that hardc0re managed to make an appearnce too. Hate to be back at work with the weather like this.
[right][snapback]232160[/snapback][/right]

the saddest part is going indoors afterwards, but it's a good indication of a great summer ahead!

Anyways, great to see everyone again... let's do it again sometime soon!
Just got word from the secretary whoio went out @ lunch that its spectacular outside :D Looks like the sunroof is getting opened on the way home and I'm taking a long way home besides :P

NefCanuck
Thanks for joining me guys, nice to see you guys again. Maybe next time Anthony will join us. :P
Weather kicks ass, cant wait to go home and drive the car!! :D
You still around today man!? s***ty I missed this I would have came down for wings too as I was just around the corner in a meeting that morning.
yeah Im around till tomorrow at lunch...train leaves for Ottawa at 12:30.

Not to sure what is going on tonight...thinking we may go out to do some liver damage.
Well to bring this back on topic for sec..... With the new budget money going around I guess we decided to skip the indoor plumbing and dropped the big money on the sweepers! They have been out the last couple of days!

Yah, almost time for my car to see the road!
Pages: 1 2