FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: 2000-2004 Zx3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Like the title says, looking to buy 2000-2004 zx3.. I have found a few but found myself being a bit too picky, wondering if anyone here knows of any...
Obviously the lower the km's (and price) the better.. Must be 5-speed, in silver, white or black and preferably not too far away from london.. let me know! thanks guys! :)
jen_deans,Mar 26 2007, 04:00 AM Wrote:Like the title says, looking to buy 2000-2004 zx3.. I have found a few but found myself being a bit too picky, wondering if anyone here knows of any...
Obviously the lower the km's (and price) the better.. Must be 5-speed, in silver, white or black and preferably not too far away from london.. let me know! thanks guys!  :)
[right][snapback]231947[/snapback][/right]

theres a black svt in cambridge for sale
ill have to check on the price an km's and get back to ya
thank you!! I can no longer wait.. I told myself that I will wait for a good deal to come to me but have been waiting FAR too long. Thanks again!!..
P.S. If the price is cheap enough I will buy any colour and just get it painted.. :)
There is a SVT here (salvage title for $3500) 14K on the odo. It would make a real nice rebuild. It is red and never modded.
hardk0re,Mar 26 2007, 07:09 PM Wrote:There is a SVT here (salvage title for $3500) 14K on the odo.  It would make a real nice rebuild.  It is red and never modded.
[right][snapback]232073[/snapback][/right]

hmm.. lol too bad i want it done for summer.. thats a pretty good deal to pass up.. :S
I just dont understand why these cars hold thier value so well!! Like all over trader.ca they're still up in the $10's for the 2001's and 2002s.. As much as I love the car, It's a FORD!! :) soooo frustrating!!
there is this one here in KW & C that is under $8000 has some mods, is a 5 speed, has all the options including a moonroof, but it's Yellow and has under 114,000 on it it's in the cambridge area.

http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details.asp...13&adid=5345047

I have seen a red one in Kitchener for sale not modded or anything but I'm not sure if it's 5 speed or not.
BUY MINE! lol its in london.
Mason,Apr 3 2007, 06:50 PM Wrote:BUY MINE! lol its in london.
[right][snapback]233093[/snapback][/right]
its YELLOW... lol wtf... are you selling already? And,Does it come with the fart can?? :P ;)
how much are you willing to spend?

'cause there's a black SVT in Guelph for $8500

Check here
NikiterZTS,Apr 4 2007, 05:08 AM Wrote:how much are you willing to spend?

'cause there's a black SVT in Guelph for $8500

Check here
[right][snapback]233134[/snapback][/right]

Holly crap thats a great deal.
I have started looking for a ZX5, but now this really temps me as well :)
i think i've seen it ones around in that area.....im tempted to go and check it out...i can let u guys know how it is....its only 15-20min away from me
naa. not selling it. Just got it running good.
Cant afford to sell it :D
that svt is a crazy deal.. I was almost ready to settle for a zx5 but if this svt is still available...Well hopefully, it was posted on march 22.. *singers crossed* hmm.. Thanks so much, I will let you know how it goes.
i've talked to the guy its still up for sale.....im gonna go check it out :D
NikiterZTS,Apr 4 2007, 03:05 PM Wrote:i've talked to the guy its still up for sale.....im gonna go check it out  :D
[right][snapback]233245[/snapback][/right]

...i hate you... lol well let me know how it is, drives etc, then if you dont buy it i might have to..
no.no,no im not gonna buy it....im just curious...and since i have friends who live in that area , i might as well check it out and see how it....
i'll take pics as well
i'll let you know
so i got another email from him
and the car has 137xxx on it
and here are a couple pics of it......i can seeeee you fart can

[Image: black_focus1.jpg]
[Image: black_focus2.jpg]
[Image: black_focus3.jpg]

2002 BLACK SVT FOCUS BLACK
2.0L 170 HORSEPOWER 145 TORGUE
6 SPEED GETRAG TRANNY- SAME COMPANY THAT MAKES SUPRA TRANNYS
17" ALLOY WHEELS WITH 225/45/17 BRIDGESTONE BLIZZAK SNOWS ON FRONT, SEMPERITOS ON REAR
AIR CON
HEATED SEATS
ELECTRIC SEAT- DRIVERS SIDE
TRACTION CONTROL
OIL PRESSURE AND TEMP GUAGES
BLACK LEATHER WITH BLUE CENTRE SEATS FRON AND REAR
INTAKE- ALSO HAVE STOCK BOX WITH FILTER
5ZIGEN FIREBALL MUFFLER
OIL CHANGED EVERY 5K
NEVER RACED OR ABUSED
THIS CAR IS MINT. LOOKING TO GET 8500 OR BEST OFFER, WILL DEAL WITH BUYER

CAR NEEDS 02 SENSORS WHICH I ALREADY HAVE AND SWAY BAR LINKAGE ON THE FRONT WHICH I ALSO HAVE

lol im so not sure that he's telling the truth about not racing and abusing it.......come on now...even photo's have the banner of guelphracing.com.......
Hahaha I notcied that Guelph racing banner on the pic.. COME ON!!
There was an orange Elise that drove around London all last summer every single night and would never, NEVER go past second gear and would always be screaming up the streets.. I saw it for sale at the end of summer "never raced/abused, hardly ever driven, ad only lady driven" haha.. Yea.. riiight....

Anyways, thanks for the heads up I am going to go see it on Monday/Tuesday :) I checked out insurance and I was surprised, I thought being svt would increase it huge, not so bad though, I would still pay HALF of what my buddy pays on his 98 4-dr jetta :)
Wish me luck!
sweet
im prob gonna be checking it out over the weekend
I've seen that black SVT around. The Guelph Racing pic was taken at the Coffee Time, their Sunday night meet.
I would be suspicious of the never been raced, but you never know. Any explenation on why the linkage needs replacing?

* I might be confusing this particular SVT with another that's around the university a lot, it has tint*
Pages: 1 2