FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Drive Axle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
any knows where I could get perofrmance drive axles?and if there any which one is good?
Any reason you're looking for new drive axles? I don't think i've ever heard of anyone changing out the axles on a focus.
i remember reading a sport compact car article on one of their Focus project cars, i think they got a set from a company in michigan.

how much power are you planning to make? the stock or equivalent axels can handle alot of power

might wanna throw this question up on focaljet, there are probably a few members on there that have done this. I'm pretty sure there arent any members on here that have gone to a high performance set.
you can get a set from the RS... out axils don't suffer from Honda-Itis and as long as your suspension is set up right you should be fine...

Example though:

Freind has a Boosted h22 civic that runs 11.xx's

he bought axils good to 600 hp... they snaped... he did some beter set up work on his suspension and got some traction bars.... and runs stock axils without an issue...
think the answer is in the 'Focus on Performance' section