FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Motorbike For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: bike.gif]
HaHa

That's why I never tell my wife what I have spent on the car.

All she knows is that it sounds louder. :ph34r:
Amen!

I did my exhaust, and she said "it sounds a little louder than last time" and never said another word.

Then my brother in law (thanks, ass).. asks "whats that sucking sound in the front of it?
Told him.. just changed the air filter (which really isn't a lie)..

And when I want to lower it, I think I'll just be going with the SVT suspension, she probably won't notice a 3/4" drop vs. a 1.5".
they notice EVERYTHING.
Yeah, I was just thinking that. She does notice everything.

Maybe if I buy her something of equal or greater value, then I can get what I want.
I don't think getting her a kit-kat and then buying, say, the Ford Racing suspension is gonna fly.
get coilovers and lower it a few turns every few days until desired height :)
hardk0re,Mar 23 2007, 12:31 PM Wrote:get coilovers and lower it a few turns every few days until desired height :)
[right][snapback]231723[/snapback][/right]

nice idea, coming from the master!!
Ask, ask again a week before buying and ask again when buying.

It makes life so much more simple that way.
i bug mine with her cronic shopping and she rebuttled recently with i bet i havent spends as much on clothes and shoes as u have on your car. :blink: :blink:

caught me off guard, shes not really a car person and i sure dont mod and tell
02_svt_guy,Mar 23 2007, 02:34 PM Wrote:i bug mine with her cronic shopping and she rebuttled recently with i bet i havent spends as much on clothes and shoes as u have on your car.  :blink:  :blink:

[right][snapback]231740[/snapback][/right]

I dunno maybe she reads your sig in the forum, quite the tell dont you think.... :lol:
laidman,Mar 23 2007, 08:07 PM Wrote:
02_svt_guy,Mar 23 2007, 02:34 PM Wrote:i bug mine with her cronic shopping and she rebuttled recently with i bet i havent spends as much on clothes and shoes as u have on your car.  :blink:  :blink:

[right][snapback]231740[/snapback][/right]

I dunno maybe she reads your sig in the forum, quite the tell dont you think.... :lol:
[right][snapback]231767[/snapback][/right]

Hopefully she is colour blind and can't see the blue font on the black background. :lol:
Isn't all of the stuff done to our cars maintenance?
oldeguy,Mar 23 2007, 10:15 PM Wrote:Isn't all of the stuff done to our cars maintenance?
[right][snapback]231772[/snapback][/right]

Good point! the intake & exhaust are um.. improving gas mileage, therefore freeing up more money for her to go buy clothes, shoes, and other crap girls buy.

Best mod you can do that the other half won't ever notice -- reflash! Hide the happy little SCT box in the trunk, and all is right with the world.
... and lowering the car helps make it safer when avoiding a collision and running from the police. :D
Rims and tires for better traction in all weather, for safety sake!!