FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Stock Swaybar Size On An 07 St
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello quick question?

Does anyone happen to know the size of the front and rear stock swaybars on a 07 ST?

I think the rear is 21mm but I dont know the front size?...19mm

thanks
torradan,Mar 23 2007, 01:12 PM Wrote:I don't think those were changed out from 2006, so it would be 21mm front and rear.
[right][snapback]231721[/snapback][/right]
Do you think I would notice the difference in a 22mm front bar, like in the eibach kit? (22mmfront and 25mm rear?)
thanks for the reply
It'll flatten it out more for sure, but watch out for more pronounced oversteer when you exceed your grip.

Also, since the suspensions were modified at some point during 06, I'd check into whether or not that swaybar kit will actually bolt up or not. I haven't done enough research into this yet to say yay or nay. I know spring/strut/coilover kits for 00-05 won't bolt up to most 06s and all 07s.
NOS2Go4Me,Mar 24 2007, 11:24 AM Wrote:It'll flatten it out more for sure, but watch out for more pronounced oversteer when you exceed your grip.

Also, since the suspensions were modified at some point during 06, I'd check into whether or not that swaybar kit will actually bolt up or not. I haven't done enough research into this yet to say yay or nay. I know spring/strut/coilover kits for 00-05 won't bolt up to most 06s and all 07s.
[right][snapback]231827[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for your help, I will go with the Eibach kit. I know It would be better to get new tires but I just dont want to get rid of (what I consider a good all around tire) until they need replacing and then I will get some nice summer tires and The SVT Dark argent rims.

Once again thanks for your help.

I went to the Tirerack website and Eibach does make swaybars for the 07.