FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Emission Test- Need Exhaust Shop In Gta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I took my car in for its e-test and I doubled the limit in both NO and CO at 2250 rpm. Now they want another 90 bucks to "check" whats wrong with it. I'm pretty sure it a blow cat as I have CAI, a FC throttle body, a 4-2-1 header with flex, a magnaflow hi-flow cat, and a magnaflow exhaust. Does anyone know of a good exhaust shop in the GTA that I could get a new cat installed? I don't trust Ford or Canadian Tire and I know anywhere to take the car in this area. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Mark
where is your flex installed? i'm putting in the stock cat for my test. I failed with the same exhaust setup...
I have the header then flex then cat then exhaust. Weird thing is is when I first installed the cat I passed the emission test two years ago no problem. So i know its passable. Does everyone with a race header reinstall there old cat setup to pass emision tests???

hardk0re,Mar 22 2007, 01:55 AM Wrote:where is your flex installed?  i'm putting in the stock cat for my test.  I failed with the same exhaust setup...
[right][snapback]231498[/snapback][/right]
If its the cat just get your self a good magnaflow or somthing at a good price.
Worst case scenario is you'll have to go back to stock for the test.