FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Brand New Gtr Wheels Stollen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw this next day the guy posted but forgot to show you guys.
P.S. They should have taken the brakes too. $$$

http://my350z.com/forum/the-lounge-off-top...gtr-wheels.html

I wonder how much they would cost to replace?
im sure they're cost enough, surprising they didn't take the brakes too, they're obviously not that bright. if i had a car worth the 100k mark i'd have every possible alarm feature on it - especially the tilt sensor. spend the few hundred, saves a few K + the PITA part.
Canadian ST,Nov 22 2009, 07:33 PM Wrote:I wonder how much they would cost to replace?
[right][snapback]297609[/snapback][/right]

from what I remember stock wheels brand new are $4 or $5k
Alarm and Locking Lugs are your friend.
Oscar The Grouch,Nov 22 2009, 10:52 PM Wrote:Alarm and Locking Lugs are your friend.
[right][snapback]297613[/snapback][/right]

I agree, if you have that kind of car, why leave it out in the open like that in the first place, and in the case of locking lugs, the dude should have used two different types on each rim to really make it hard for the theif.
Protecting your car FAIL.

It's America - to them, common theft and resale is just another form of capitalism.

I'd build a garage for a GT-R. It would NOT be sitting outside of my house in the driveway. Even in North Bay.

Maybe he and the guy that tried to float the Veyron can have lunch together?

02ztsian

I started to read the 12 pages of posts and got sick of the internet trash talking. That whole site looks like a bunch of douche bags. Ragging on the owner for not having locks then ragging him when he says he's getting 20 different ones.

[Image: doubleFacepalm.jpg]
Interesting... <_<

Still lock nuts are nothing, quick lil air chisle and ta-da lol and if the onwer comes out and tries to kick your ass then you can charge him for assult and battery. Sad world we live in.
Scorcher000,Nov 23 2009, 12:58 PM Wrote:Still lock nuts are nothing, quick lil air chisle and ta-da [right][snapback]297634[/snapback][/right]
Exactly. I've lost my lock, had no problem with my impact to get them off. And how many times have I fortotten the lock in the tool box, the garage has no problem getting them off either. Wheel locks dont do s***.

For a couple of you that were lazy and didn't read the thread and saying he left the car outside.
It wasn't his choice that night...he went to his gf's place and fell a sleep. Back at home he parks her in the garage.

I go to my gf's place and sometimes im too tired to drive home......what now?
you should build a garage overnight dumbass.

Jeez.
i'll just get my car airlifted to my driveway
Scorcher000,Nov 23 2009, 12:58 PM Wrote:Interesting... <_<

Still lock nuts are nothing, quick lil air chisle and ta-da lol and if the onwer comes out and tries to kick your ass then you can charge him for assult and battery. Sad world we live in.
[right][snapback]297634[/snapback][/right]

Create a stealing related mishap.

Ooops the jack let go on your hand underneath my tire...s*** happens... :angry:
NikiterZTS,Nov 23 2009, 05:21 PM Wrote:For a couple of you that were lazy and didn't read the thread and saying he left the car outside.
It wasn't his choice that night...he went to his gf's place and fell a sleep. Back at home he parks her in the garage.

I go to my gf's place and sometimes im too tired to drive home......what now?
[right][snapback]297650[/snapback][/right]

Yeah I read that too, but he's still an idiot for leaving it out, I mean if you have a car like that and you know your going to possibly spend the night then why take that car there? More so when you know she dose not have a garage for the car?
Simply it's still a car.

Sometimes I pass out at my girl's house. Again, he didn't do it by choice.
Isent this why we pay for insurance?
shouldnt be hard to find, i mean how many people are rock'n new gtr wheels....