FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus St Commercial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this might be a repost but its a funny commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VEDOIjPFE8
i always knew steroids are good for you........and ur car apparently
It would be nice to get that car here.
if ford brought tthat car here id be sold!
and let the flood gates open,,,

Ford couldn't release a car in NA that's faster than the mustang... don't get me wrong I like stangs...

I just feel if it were faster we could have the REAL ST!!

I would pay more than a mustang to get that focus st here its sweet love the interior and the sound grrrrrrrrr Ford dont realize it would sell so much.
I'm sure all of us would buy the Global MK 2 Focus if ford sold it here, regardless if it was an ST or not.
ZED_not_zee,Mar 19 2007, 11:37 PM Wrote:and let the flood gates open,,,

Ford couldn't release a car in NA that's faster than the mustang...  don't get me wrong I like stangs...

I just feel if it were faster we could have the REAL ST!!
[right][snapback]231224[/snapback][/right]

Here here!!!! :beerchug:
Frost__2001,Mar 21 2007, 12:20 AM Wrote:I'm sure all of us would buy the Global MK 2 Focus if ford sold it here, regardless if it was an ST or not.
[right][snapback]231396[/snapback][/right]
Ford's missing the boat. Bring the Mk 2 Focus over, all of them. Why should the Germans have the only diesel. Diesel to go to work, ST for the weekends
Would it really sell..? I mean, 40k for a Focus.. Come on :P (Just look at autotrader.com.au, 40k AUS for a focus - they aren't here and I can't read German so..)

Standard GT's would have a problem catching the ST focus, the GT500 would be a good match - at 55k it damn well should be able to catch a little focus ;)

But I love that commercial, I was about to post it on here before I realized it was already done..

Mmmm... ST Focus.... Hawt..
ex1z7,Mar 25 2007, 06:55 PM Wrote:Would it really sell..? I mean, 40k for a Focus.. Come on :P (Just look at autotrader.com.au, 40k AUS for a focus - they aren't here and I can't read German so..)

Standard GT's would have a problem catching the ST focus, the GT500 would be a good match - at 55k it damn well should be able to catch a little focus ;)

But I love that commercial, I was about to post it on here before I realized it was already done..

[right][snapback]231923[/snapback][/right]
How much for a Subaru STi? Ford needs to market the Focus properly, which I've noticed that lately they are trying, towards the WRC champions that the Focus is.
ex1z7,Mar 25 2007, 06:55 PM Wrote:Would it really sell..? I mean, 40k for a Focus.. Come on :P (Just look at autotrader.com.au, 40k AUS for a focus - they aren't here and I can't read German so..)

[right][snapback]231923[/snapback][/right]

If people pay upwards of 50k for a Camry, i'm sure this would sell.
Maybe a different name for the whole line of Focus's. Bring the whole fam damily over from Europe, as I've said before, but don't call them Focus. The ST could be called just ST. I don't know. People, even though they don't say it, want a car that has some sort of racing history. Isn't Toyota using the "Camry" in NASCAR?
oldeguy,Mar 31 2007, 11:22 AM Wrote:Maybe a different name for the whole line of Focus's. Bring the whole fam damily over from Europe, as I've said before, but don't call them Focus. The ST could be called just ST. I don't know. People, even though they don't say it, want a car that has some sort of racing history. Isn't Toyota using the "Camry" in NASCAR?
[right][snapback]232605[/snapback][/right]

yeah the camry is NASCAR this year.
The commercial is very cool, the car is awesome...but knowing Ford Canada (and as some have already speculated on here), they will overprice it, and well, people looking to buy a car from them that's over 35K, are more likely to want to buy a mustang instead...

Nice find though.
Frost__2001,Mar 31 2007, 10:27 PM Wrote:
oldeguy,Mar 31 2007, 11:22 AM Wrote:Maybe a different name for the whole line of Focus's. Bring the whole fam damily over from Europe, as I've said before, but don't call them Focus. The ST could be called just ST. I don't know. People, even though they don't say it, want a car that has some sort of racing history. Isn't Toyota using the "Camry" in NASCAR?
[right][snapback]232605[/snapback][/right]

yeah the camry is NASCAR this year.
[right][snapback]232657[/snapback][/right]

That's why it was the warmest winter on record AND hell froze over. Everything makes sense now.
ex1z7,Mar 25 2007, 06:55 PM Wrote:Would it really sell..?[right][snapback]231923[/snapback][/right]

Nope, not here in Canada. Nobody is gonna pay that kind of cash for a focus.
Flofocus,Apr 2 2007, 10:45 AM Wrote:
ex1z7,Mar 25 2007, 06:55 PM Wrote:Would it really sell..?[right][snapback]231923[/snapback][/right]

[right][snapback]232887[/snapback][/right]
How much is a Subaru WRX STi? You put the All World focus, not the Na Focus, up against the rest of the compact cars and go from there.
oldeguy,Apr 2 2007, 01:09 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Apr 2 2007, 10:45 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]232887[/snapback][/right]
How much is a Subaru WRX STi? You put the All World focus, not the Na Focus, up against the rest of the compact cars and go from there.
[right][snapback]232903[/snapback][/right]

sti is more car than a focus ST. They can ask whatever they want with 300hp and AWD. ;)

sti is more car than a focus ST. They can ask whatever they want with 300hp and AWD. ;)
[right][snapback]232904[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

*I would say st VS wrx (yes its not all wheel drive that's why MS3 is taken sales from the wrx, because people see value in MS3).

Last bring the RS(inline 6, 3.2l twin turbocharged, all wheel drive,350BHP) VS sti(50g for a boosted car with a cast pistons) B)
Pages: 1 2