FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Pay Attention To Me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some of my photos will be used in an industry magazine called Canadian Sailings and I will get the "photo by:" credit. Comes out 26 MAR 07.

They aren't particularly artistic or technically perfect, I thinks its more the subject matter than skill. Not sure exactly which ones they willl use. I have an album on the Facebook called "work photos" if anyone cares to look.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231

Ugh, I'm really trying not to join another one of these sites. :lol:

(Can't view them unless your a member.....I know its the cool thing to do....wife calls it crackbook, Maybe I'll ask her to add you so I can see them :P )
Flofocus,Mar 19 2007, 09:30 AM Wrote:Ugh, I'm really trying not to join another one of these sites. :lol:

(Can't view them unless your a member.....I know its the cool thing to do....wife calls it crackbook, Maybe I'll ask her to add you so I can see them  :P )
[right][snapback]231084[/snapback][/right]

Didn't know that, I'll post a couple samples. Give me a bit time to photobucket.
[Image: 2-1.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: 7.jpg]

[Image: 12.jpg]
I like, I like
[Image: a-borat2.jpg]
[Image: picard.jpg]
No kidding.
2001 ZTS,Mar 19 2007, 10:28 AM Wrote:Some of my photos will be used in an industry magazine called Canadian Sailings and I will get the "photo by:" credit. Comes out 26 MAR 07.

They aren't particularly artistic or technically perfect, I thinks its more the subject matter than skill. Not sure exactly which ones they willl use. I have an album on the Facebook called "work photos" if anyone cares to look.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
[right][snapback]231083[/snapback][/right]

Interesting pics (and your self awareness is inspiring) ... to help us determine how impressed we should me, how much is this gig paying anyway?

Cheers
ZTWsquared,Mar 19 2007, 12:51 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Mar 19 2007, 10:28 AM Wrote:They aren't particularly artistic or technically perfect, I thinks its more the subject matter than skill. Not sure exactly which ones they willl use. I have an album on the Facebook called "work photos" if anyone cares to look.

[right][snapback]231083[/snapback][/right]

Interesting pics (and your self awareness is inspiring) ... to help us determine how impressed we should me, how much is this gig paying anyway?
[right][snapback]231130[/snapback][/right]

$0, and yes I have my moments.
looks "fun"

[Image: ship.jpg]

^ That is NOT fun.
ZX5focused,Mar 19 2007, 03:58 PM Wrote:looks "fun"

[Image: ship.jpg]
[right][snapback]231158[/snapback][/right]

We now know of the origin of your slant after a couple of drinks.

I really do prefer my world vertical...
Come on.. Living life sideways is awesome.

And congrats ;), it's a big deal to photographers to become published.. I'm just waiting for the next good shot I take to end up somewhere again.. It's such an incredible feeling :D
[Image: scan0041a.jpg]

Well it is now in circulation, most of the pictures are the same as what I posted here already. A scan of the magazine is on my Facebook.
I really like the storm one. Are those swells "typical"?
Congrats!

Getting published is an awesome feeling.