FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Turn Signal Change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well Ive seen many Focus around with the front turns signals changed colour from orange. How is this done ? it looks like a bunch of leds in there but im sure its not, what number of bulb how to go about it ? id like to turn them clear or blue.
What year focus you have?
Just buy bulbs which are not amber/orange. A lot of preformance store sell them and they usually call them hyper white. For leds you need resistors to avoid blinking fast.
However, check your local authorities first to find out if the blue ricer bulbs are illegal, cus they are here.

Blinking blue lights are so..ridiculously..illegal and lame.

IMO.

Look for clear lenses with orange bulbs ? They look clear when they're off, but they're the safe, legal orange when on..

Or..Whatever.
sylvania silverstars should do the trick.. they're clear when they have no juice being put through them, and turn amber for parking and signals lights, if thats what you're looking for.

Don't go clear or blue, stay legal. I like modding cars, but when it comes to safety equipment and whatnot, I won't screw around.
What type of bulbs is it anyone know ? why is it that when im parked and can see my reflection it looks like leds in there.
Ive been running clear corners, and clear bulbs from CT for over 5 years now. I've been pulled a few times in those 5 years and they have never mentioned the color of my lights.
I used to have clear sidemarkers in my old stratus to with blue bulbs and never had a problem , to me ive seen a 05 + black focus on here with blue bulbs for the front signals and it looks sweet.