FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Pimp Ur Kitchen Yo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
with L3Dz, giving a different meaning to rice water:

[Image: faucetlight.jpg]

Actually its a neat safety thing if you have kids when you think about it?

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/gadgets/color-c...r-19-243653.php

I think it would be neat to have in the bar (once I build one after I buy a house up there).

Or maybe with one of those Moen waterfall faucet things that cost a brazillion dollars.
Yeah, I like the safety angle of that... I mean there are just times when you're turning the taps in the morning, not paying attention and YEOWTCH!

Now if they had a showerhead that had those lights, I would certainly be interested (Water in the early AM can go from perfect to ice cold and up to boiling with zero warning in my place, drawback of living in a busy condo <_<)

NefCanuck
thats a really good idea from a safety standpoint.

has anyone seen the kitchen faucet that hides away into the counter, really slick.
The best thing to ensure that your kids don't get scalded is to turn down your water heater. I have mine set that my kids can't get "scalded". Uncomfortable, yes. Scalded no.
OAC_Sparky,Mar 17 2007, 10:07 PM Wrote:The best thing to ensure that your kids don't get scalded is to turn down your water heater. I have mine set that my kids can't get "scalded". Uncomfortable, yes. Scalded no.
[right][snapback]230991[/snapback][/right]

Agreed, though in my case I have to keep kvetching to get them to turn the boilers up to try and ensure a decent supply of hot water at all times :rolleyes: 118C...

Christ... <_<

NefCAnuck
You know I was hoping this was a reno thread. Perhaps I'll post mine anyways.
j3rt,Mar 18 2007, 09:20 AM Wrote:You know I was hoping this was a reno thread.  Perhaps I'll post mine anyways.
[right][snapback]231004[/snapback][/right]

You actually thought I might post something useful on here? :lol:

Jebus Jeremy, you know me way better than that! What were you thinking man?