FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: For Bryan Because I Really Appreciated It
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
meford4u,Mar 15 2007, 08:07 PM Wrote:Good for you for keeping your chin up, your head held high and taking the high road.
[right][snapback]230738[/snapback][/right]

Jokes/past aside one of the things I've learned about recently is "blended families" like you are a parent in, how it's very hard and you seem to be doing a real good job of it. I "unblocked" you a while ago. You should give camping more consideration.

IBTL
It hasn't always been easy. Funny enough, the toughest people I somehow needed to convince were our families.
Not my wife, or my step son.
But we have a great family.

And I will reconsider the drinking binge/I mean camping. But this is a really busy year for me with the big move (eventually).

Cheers.
guys, honestly, this probly isnt the place for me to post my opinion/views for one im drunk and second this seems somewhat personal but....
for one, having some older/mature viewpoints/opinions on some of the topics that have been discussed on this forum before from the 2 of you, have honestly led me to step back and take a different view at them. you guys(and some other "older" members) bring alot of "real world" experience to this forum and enstill a sense of maturity to some of the younger (ie me) members of this forum on what some of the real important things in life are. all jokes aside, if a serious matter of some sort of personal related situation came up and i (or others) posted it up, i think (we) would take you recomendations/opinions to heart and weight whatever it is you have to say.

BrYan, i have had the pleasure to meet you and have and idea of waht kind of person you are and andrew, unfortunately i have not had the oppurtunity to meet you, yet, thought you were the first member i had any true "forum" contact with. i would take your advice almost as much as the advice my father waould give me.....

i think it is an honour to be be graced by both of your presences and appreciate both of what you two bring to this forum besides humor.

i think there are a few other members that may feel the same way as i do...... maybe they will chime in or maybe they will espress their gratitude with a beer/drink at the next meet

either way cheers gentleman :beerchug:
Oh brother.

I keed.

I have had the oppertunity to meet BOTH of these guys. And Like you, I too hold them in a much higher regard in person than on-line.

Both guys are a great friends and are people I hold very dear to me and my wife.

So there.

Assholes.
Dear gawd, if it gets any more Hallmark in here I'm gonna start handing out Kleenex :lol:

Seriously though y'all are a great bunch to know (Yes even you meford :P)

NefCanuck
More EMO just for Daniel!!!!

LOL, well I have oft been told I am high on myself but good Lord the things I have been put through I have to tell you, wow!

But the past shapes you and makes people who they are today. I think I am a good guy and just proud of what I have accomplished so far in life. Somehow I remain the eternal optimist and the glass is always half full. I am happy and confident and honest to a fault.

"Whatever doesnt kill you can only make you stronger"

"The truth shall set you free."

"If life gives you lemons, make lemonade"

"God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference."
Amen Brother
I can admit when I am wrong too, like why did I start this thread in the wrong section of the forum?

Must have been the paint fumes? Me loose brain?, oh oh.
2001 ZTS,Mar 16 2007, 12:34 PM Wrote:I can admit when I am wrong too, like why did I start this thread in the wrong section of the forum?

Must have been the paint fumes? Me loose brain?, oh oh.
[right][snapback]230842[/snapback][/right]

I'll bump it to Off-Topic... and hey, I didn't catch it either and I posted in here :P

It's Friday... that's my story and I'm sticking to it :D

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Mar 16 2007, 12:52 PM Wrote:I'll bump it to Off-Topic... and hey, I didn't catch it either and I posted in here :P

[right][snapback]230844[/snapback][/right]

So did two other mods ;)

(I think they may have started St Patricks Day a wee bit early if you know what I mean)
2001 ZTS,Mar 16 2007, 12:55 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Mar 16 2007, 12:52 PM Wrote:I'll bump it to Off-Topic... and hey, I didn't catch it either and I posted in here :P

[right][snapback]230844[/snapback][/right]

So did two other mods ;)

(I think they may have started St Patricks Day a wee bit early if you know what I mean)
[right][snapback]230846[/snapback][/right]

Lucky them... I'm still on the government punchclock 'til 5pm, so no early Paddy's Day for me :( :rofl:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Mar 16 2007, 01:06 PM Wrote:I'm still on the government punchclock 'til 5pm
[right][snapback]230850[/snapback][/right]

Unpossible, nothing governmental is around till 1700 on a Friday.
2001 ZTS,Mar 16 2007, 01:08 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Mar 16 2007, 01:06 PM Wrote:I'm still on the government punchclock 'til 5pm
[right][snapback]230850[/snapback][/right]

Unpossible, nothing governmental is around till 1700 on a Friday.
[right][snapback]230851[/snapback][/right]

:lol: Sadly I'm one of the few that sticks around 'til 1700 (Some Fridays its me and the secretary here past 2pm <_<)

Might also explain why I still have nearly 3 weeks of vacation time to burn off...

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Mar 16 2007, 02:13 PM Wrote::lol: Sadly I'm one of the few that sticks around 'til 1700 (Some Fridays its me and the secretary here past 2pm <_<)

[right][snapback]230853[/snapback][/right]

Well, now we know WHY you stick around until 5 then. And its not because you're a hard-working individual.
ANTHONYD,Mar 16 2007, 10:21 AM Wrote:I have had the oppertunity to meet BOTH of these guys. And Like you, I too hold them in a much higher regard in person than on-line.[right][snapback]230814[/snapback][/right]

That's the funny thing, I am such an extrovert here but in real life I really do try to lead a shy and quiet life. I avoid confrontation. I am a lover not a fighter. Stuff just seems to come at me though! :lol:
torradan,Mar 16 2007, 01:18 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Mar 16 2007, 02:13 PM Wrote::lol: Sadly I'm one of the few that sticks around 'til 1700 (Some Fridays its me and the secretary here past 2pm <_<)

[right][snapback]230853[/snapback][/right]

Well, now we know WHY you stick around until 5 then. And its not because you're a hard-working individual.
[right][snapback]230855[/snapback][/right]

Ewww :puke: No way man... and not only because she's married :ph34r: :lol:

NefCanuck
ZX5focused,Mar 16 2007, 01:14 AM Wrote:.........having some older/mature viewpoints/opinions on some of the topics that have been discussed on this forum before from the 2 of you, have honestly led me to step back and take a different view at them.  you guys(and some other "older" members) bring alot of "real world" experience to this forum and enstill a sense of maturity to some of the younger (ie me) members of this forum on what some of the real important things in life are.  all jokes aside, if a serious matter of some sort of personal related situation came up and i (or others) posted it up, i think (we) would take you recomendations/opinions to heart and weight whatever it is you have to say. 

.........andrew, unfortunately i have not had the oppurtunity to meet you, yet, thought you were the first member i had any true "forum" contact with.  i would take your advice almost as much as the advice my father waould give me.....

i think it is an honour to be be graced by both of your presences and appreciate both of what you two bring to this forum besides humor.
[right][snapback]230763[/snapback][/right]

Those are real kind words. It is too bad we have not met, I am guessing you are Lucas from Facebook? In that case camping just became more enjoyable, add me as a "freind". I am not as perfect as you make me sound but I am a good person to know.

jesus, drinking really gets the :fag: out of you guys heh. Dont know about camping anymore.

:fluffy:
Flofocus,Mar 19 2007, 09:00 AM Wrote:jesus, drinking really gets the  :fag: out of you guys heh.  Dont know about camping anymore.

[right][snapback]231065[/snapback][/right]

Like you ever had any intentions on coming.
ANTHONYD,Mar 19 2007, 09:06 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,Mar 19 2007, 09:00 AM Wrote:jesus, drinking really gets the  :fag: out of you guys heh.  Dont know about camping anymore.

[right][snapback]231065[/snapback][/right]

Like you ever had any intentions on coming.
[right][snapback]231068[/snapback][/right]

You'll cancel anyways. :rolleyes:
Pages: 1 2