FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Buffalo Leafs Game - (cancelled)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok guys. I have a SERIOUS problem here. We can't go to the game.

I had forgotten the tickets in a friend's car who was with me to get some of his own. He was "hanging on to them" for me until I picked them up. I forgot about them until last night, and randomly stopped over to pick them up, didn't call ahead or anything. I was greeted at the door by someone who was strung out on *something*.. my so-called friend. It appears he developed some sort of drug addiction. He was totally strung out.

Needless to say, the asshole sold the tickets! I'm so f***ing livid right now.

So it boils down to:
1: We have no tickets, because he sold them to pay for his habit.
2: I think I did something to my knuckle last night when I knocked him out cold. Feels almost dislocated but I can move it.
3: I busted one of his teeth.
4: I'll be paying you guys back. Don't have it on me at the moment, but I will soon.

Man I am so upset right now. I didn't sleep at all last night I was in such a rage.

I'm sorry guys, I feel so horrible right now. I just got to work, and I'm feeling so bad that I'm ready to go home and take the day to try to unwind. Perhaps with a couple of stiff gin & tonics.
No problem Todd.

Let me know if there is anythign I can do to help!

-Anthony.
Hey man..

thanks for letting us know. I do believe that s*** happens, and this is just one of those cases.

Tho I do believe that your friend owes us money... ask him if the tooth fairy pays well.

Anyways, a note to attendees.. if you need the money back right away, please contact me, and we'll see what we can arrange.

thanks for understanding folks...

on another note

anyone up for some wings in Burlington? I still owe The Kid™ a few bucks for my ticket and the poker set -- but can't really afford a fresh ticket to the game unfortunately.
darkpuppet,Mar 15 2007, 08:59 AM Wrote:Hey man..

thanks for letting us know.  I do believe that s*** happens, and this is just one of those cases.

Tho I do believe that your friend owes us money... ask him if the tooth fairy pays well.

Anyways, a note to attendees.. if you need the money back right away, please contact me, and we'll see what we can arrange.

thanks for understanding folks...

on another note

anyone up for some wings in Burlington?  I still owe The Kid™ a few bucks for my ticket and the poker set -- but can't really afford a fresh ticket to the game unfortunately.
[right][snapback]230596[/snapback][/right]

I think I can do that!

Kudos on the knockout punch.

- a fellow member of the "one hit, one drop" society.
Ouch... well that just Suck Diddly Ucks :(

It's okay Todd, I'm sure you're good for it and if nothing else it avoids a marathon session for me on the roads next Friday anyways :ph34r:

I'm at a work conference for two days next week in London, Ontario and would be driving back from London on Friday (with a wonderful hangover natch :D ) to meet up with the group to go to Buffalo & back...

Heck, i'd probably be so zonked out I'd kiss Sabre Cat :P

As for a wings night in Burlington, lemme know gents, I'm free most nights (The story of my life <_< )

NefCanuck
Well that sucks. Reason #1 why I have no friends. :lol:

In time you can pay us back. We all understand s***e happens.

And if you guys want to meet up this weekend I am available for wings.

Next weekend is du cervasa pour fa vour.
Thanks for being so understanding guys.

Yes, he owes us money. I'm going to make good with you guys, and I'll deal with recouping it later on.

It won't be taking it to court as I spoke with someone earlier today about, on account of me knocking him out cold (assault?). Since I'm still working on my permanent residency, I don't want the possibility of that being brought up.

I'll be up for next weekend hitting up some wings in Burlington.

customs: where are you heading to today?
me: burlington
customs: for what?
me: wings & hockey
customs: you live 10 minutes from buffalo. pull over sir, and step away from your vehicle.
You could always claim you were coming up for real beer :lol:

Of course that kind of crack would probably earn you a strip search :ph34r: :rofl:

NefCanuck
Bah, I'm not going to be able to make it up for the game. Wifey said she was coming down for a slumber party.

Guys, beer, hockey = good times
Wife, beer, hockey, and a little somethin-somethin after = better times.