FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Funny Axe Add
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Priceless!!!!! :lol:
boy have I got news for you!

Axe doesn't work that way. trust me :(
darkpuppet,Mar 14 2007, 01:57 PM Wrote:boy have I got news for you! 

Axe doesn't work that way.  trust me :(
[right][snapback]230498[/snapback][/right]

Fawk, s*** , damn!! :angry: :angry:

glad i never bothered then!!!
:lol:
Effing Hilarious! :lol:

Oldspice works better!!! trust me! :lol:
Well, as I told a buddy of mine who's an internet gaming addict. OK, you sprayed half a can of AXE on your clothes, did you spray half a can of raid first... How about you get a haircut, shave, shower, put on some clean clothes, other than track pants and a plaid shirt, spray a LITTLE axe on yourself and PEOPLE in general won't try to avoid you much less girls.
focusonthis_88,Mar 14 2007, 03:06 PM Wrote:Oldspice works better!!! trust me! :lol:
[right][snapback]230514[/snapback][/right]

I save old spice for the Chicken Deli.
darkpuppet,Mar 14 2007, 03:21 PM Wrote:
focusonthis_88,Mar 14 2007, 03:06 PM Wrote:Oldspice works better!!! trust me! :lol:

[right][snapback]230518[/snapback][/right]

:lol:
darkpuppet,Mar 14 2007, 02:21 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]230518[/snapback][/right]
You wish you could play with her tata's from the Chicken Deli.
Redzone bodywash lasts as long or longer than Axe for me...it also sometimes costs upto $2.00 less per bottle too...

I usually use bodysprays as air freshners...because they are cheaper than actual ones, and smell less like laundry detergent or something...lol

I went to the chicken deli once. I've never been hit on by more women in my life... it's too bad they were all 3 times my age (read OOOOLD)

Not my ideal place to pickup women...
Apparently the Chicken Deli is an extension of the Toronto Zoo... it's the Cougar wing :lol: :rofl: :rofl:
yes, the chicken deli is the most notorious cougar bar known to man.

it's great laughs!

seems everytime I go with friends, we get approached with some interesting opening lines... including..

"Boys, boys,boys... if you're lookin' to pick up, you need to get here before 10. All the girls have made their choices by then!"

"So which one of you is the wingman?"

I tell ya, like the nature of omaha, you go to observe, film, talk, but you never touch or take the wildlife home!
I dont know, I've learned some of my best moves from the cougars. :ph34r: :lol: