FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sunny And Warm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just stepped outside in my short sleeved shirt.

Yeah!!!!

Sunny and warm (15 degrees)
Yeah its absolutely gorgeous out today. Went out in just my pullover for lunch today to go for a walk. On the way home from work had all the windows open. Nice & sunny & unfortunately, its gonna snow this weekend :(

55F out right now, and I'll take it :)
Supposed to snow this weekend.
ANTHONYD,Mar 13 2007, 04:42 PM Wrote:Supposed to snow this weekend.
[right][snapback]230328[/snapback][/right]

..and Mr negative strikes again!!

:P
But hes right lol, it is suppose to snow this weekend. Its 17 here in Windsor and im in shorts and a t-shirt. Its sweet! Im not looking forward to putting the snow boots back on tho :lol:
Burnin21,Mar 13 2007, 05:32 PM Wrote:But hes right lol, it is suppose to snow this weekend. Its 17 here in Windsor and im in shorts and a t-shirt. Its sweet! Im not looking forward to putting the snow boots back on tho :lol:
[right][snapback]230337[/snapback][/right]

dood, you gotta beleive spring is coming. Beleive man. :lol:
Spring has sprung out here, theres no chance of snow for next week and the snow that we have is all melting.
Heres to hoping I'll be drunk enough on Saturday to not care if its snowing or not :)
I went out and washed my car. It was so nice out I had to do it.

I then proceeded to drive through the biggest puddle in the world. Good times.
washed the car, the drove home like 1.5km away and it was dirty today.

thank goodness for free car washes at work.
Flofocus,Mar 13 2007, 04:18 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Mar 13 2007, 04:42 PM Wrote:Supposed to snow this weekend.
[right][snapback]230328[/snapback][/right]

..and Mr negative strikes again!!

:P
[right][snapback]230332[/snapback][/right]
Maybe the snow will get Kancelled. :lol:
Yeah, washed the car today too... it just looks so good when its clean, it almost compels me to want to wash it daily to keep it looking this good...

Of course its gonna rain tomorrow -sigh- c'est la vie

As for the weekend... Ai yi yi :blink:

NefCanuck
time to dust off the summer wheels
All you +17 boys need to stop pointing it out. It was +6 here in Tbay and I was out in a long sleeved shirt walking around in the bush with some friends.. We were all amazed at how warm it was, till I had to drive through a swimming pool deep lake in the parking lot :(
ex1z7,Mar 14 2007, 01:45 AM Wrote:All you +17 boys need to stop pointing it out. It was +6 here in Tbay and I was out in a long sleeved shirt walking around in the bush with some friends.. We were all amazed at how warm it was, till I had to drive through a swimming pool deep lake in the parking lot :(
[right][snapback]230414[/snapback][/right]

ahhh... a Thunder Bayan...

where abouts you live in TBay?

It's my hometown.. usually visit there a couple times/year, load up on McKellar Confec, Hawkins Cheesies, Taco Time and Caesar's place...

[Image: IMG_2843.jpg]

odd you guys are at +6... you had quite the dumping of snow just last week, didn't you?
Most of our snow is gone here already... but that may change this weekend apparently. :ph34r:

I was just getting ready to start cleaning up outside too!
NOS2Go4Me,Mar 14 2007, 11:43 AM Wrote:I was just getting ready to start cleaning up outside too!
[right][snapback]230478[/snapback][/right]

I have about 2 months of dog s*** to pick up in my backyard. *Yay* :rolleyes:
darkpuppet,Mar 14 2007, 08:41 AM Wrote:
ex1z7,Mar 14 2007, 01:45 AM Wrote:*snip*
[right][snapback]230414[/snapback][/right]

ahhh... a Thunder Bayan...

where abouts you live in TBay?

It's my hometown.. usually visit there a couple times/year, load up on McKellar Confec, Hawkins Cheesies, Taco Time and Caesar's place...

[Image: IMG_2843.jpg]

odd you guys are at +6... you had quite the dumping of snow just last week, didn't you?
[right][snapback]230440[/snapback][/right]

You're actually parked above my neighborhood in that pic, Hillcrest Park that'd be if I'm not on crack atm. Down by the Hoito ;)

And yea, we got a pretty wicked snow fall recently.. It was gorgeous for a day or two.. but I don't see it lasting too much longer.

I think we all should take our cat's out till Ontario grows palm tree's..
It was at least +10 In Pet yesterday, and I'm guessing it's around the same again today...most of the heavy snow is all melted, and there's almost as much grass as snow visable in some areas.

Grass...In Petawawa...in early March...

Thank you Al Gore!
Drivesthebeast,Mar 14 2007, 03:26 PM Wrote:Grass...In Petawawa...in early March...

Thank you Al Gore!
[right][snapback]230522[/snapback][/right]

Meh, I wouldnt blame it on global warning, I've always busted out the skatebaord during march break!
Pages: 1 2