FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Just Wanted To Bring Your Attention
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i've met this guy the whole bunch of time, as he used to hang around at local Tim Horton's scene all the time.
now he works or worked in Guelph in some performance Mustang shop, so he built this beast himself and with help of his co-workers
i've seen this car numerous of times and its just incredible
it is a 10 sec. Mustang, that is street legal

here's some info and link to some photo

Photos of the Pony

2001 Mustang GT, 80 K on body, 500 km on motor/tranny
Description:

Forged Motor(coated pistons, Manley H-Beam Rods, Forged Crank rated to 900HP, Custom cams
Novi 2000K Blower (max 27psi) Intercooled and Water Injected
Dynamic Racing C4 Race Tranny Rated to 1200HP
Built Rear End
Tube K-Member
Autometer gauges
Custom Rollbar mandrel bent, tig welded

ran 10.9 @ 124 7 psi
10.4 @ 133 15 psi all on pumpgas

will include an 8 rib kit to make over 20 psi as well as 29 inch Hoosier Qick Time Pros...it will go into the 9s at that boost level

this is a street car with a 6 indash cd changer and the perfect car to beat on anything from corvettes, ferarris, porsches to supras

rulez are rulez yo.. please refrain from sale ads if you're not going to take personal responsibility or liability for the sale - dp
Nik.

Speak english!

Use spell check. please.
fire fox has it built in :)
Thought theyre were rules in place. No selling for freinds.
Wow....theres a lot of love under that hood.
Flofocus,Mar 13 2007, 11:02 AM Wrote:Thought theyre were rules in place.  No selling for freinds.
[right][snapback]230240[/snapback][/right]

rules.......are ment to be broken/// lol jk

i don't care take the price out.....i just really wanted to show the local car ...and i think that guy is only 23
Isn't it illegal to cover your rear license plate.. With something obstructive.. Like a parachute.

Not a bad looking car, I like how it looks stock minus the tires.. And random other little bits. Worth it for that price if it's what he says it is :D
lol
he doesn't drive that thing with parachute all the time...i think only when he goes out to the strip

and yes ive seen that thing GO

here's a lil story to it:

my buddy had a ride with him ones and the owner of the car put $10 on the dash board and told Dima(my buddy) "when i'll be going on the highway from the accelerating lane, if u'd be able to grab that money then they are yours." my buddy never end up getting that $10
I don't care what any one says that car is an absolute STEAL I'd buy it in a heart beat,,, and still might!

uber props to that guy!!! thnaks for the post!

**edit** WOOT 100 posts,,, do I get a cookie?
oh dude if u buy that car that would be awesome

the owner mentioned on the site that some guy from Ottawa might pick it up......

and ur right u won't get a car like that for $16gz CAD
Flofocus,Mar 13 2007, 11:02 AM Wrote:Thought theyre were rules in place.  No selling for freinds.
Yes. You should know this. But then again...............useless.
meford4u,Mar 13 2007, 03:57 PM Wrote:
Yes. You should know this. But then again...............useless.
[right][snapback]230311[/snapback][/right]
2 mods posted before me. STFU Biotch.
Love how stock/stealth that car looks! Even the inside is super clean with only a boost guage and few other things...

Have no idea what he's asking, but IMO, THAT is how you build a sleeper...
All that work and he's selling right before race season? Something's rotten in Denmark, methinks.
NikiterZTS,Mar 13 2007, 04:40 PM Wrote:here's a lil story to it:

my buddy had a ride with him ones and the owner of the car put $10 on the dash board and told Dima(my buddy) "when i'll be going on the highway from the accelerating lane, if u'd be able to grab that money then they are yours."    my buddy never end up getting that $10
[right][snapback]230261[/snapback][/right]

thats pretty much true for 90% of the vehicles on the road, it takes a pretty strong person to reach the dashboard while sitting and accelerating. a HS Physics class basically proves you can't do it.

that definatly is a sleeper, and I like sleepers.
i kind of disagree...i mean in that car it really pulls u back into the seat.....i mean its not a regular 5L mustang that runs high 13's low 14's ....its a 10 sec Mustang....maaan i should of asked him for a ride.....i think that car attracts more guys then girls haha :lol: