FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Need Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys
i just ran into a problem today, i broke off teh handle on the driverside door and now myu latch is pooched too, it wouldn't open and i pulled alittle too hard and broke off the handle. got the door open but now it wont close

so anyways, i've tried all the wreckers in teh GTA but none of them have anything for a 2003

does anyone have a handle or latch or know where i coudl check to find them??? i called Ford and they want $80 for teh handle and $185 for the latch

HELP PLEASE!

thanx
SDPZX3,Mar 12 2007, 05:18 PM Wrote:hey guys
i just ran into a problem today, i broke off teh handle on the driverside door and now myu latch is pooched too, it wouldn't open and i pulled  alittle too hard and broke off the handle. got the door open but now it wont close

so anyways, i've tried all the wreckers in teh GTA but none of them have anything for a 2003

does anyone have a handle or latch or know where i coudl check to find them???  i called Ford and they want $80 for teh handle and $185 for the latch

HELP PLEASE!

thanx
[right][snapback]230034[/snapback][/right]
Wouldn't the innards be the same from 2000 to 2007? Try and call the wreckers out here in Durham and maybe something could be arranged for pick up and delivery. I work in Toronto.
i know member named "Mike" has his zx3 to part out

i have him on msn
i'll mention u to him
theres a wreckers in barrie .. just outside of angus on hwy 90 called traceys auto wreckers ... and i know they have atleast 4-5 foci's with the parts you need

otherwise theres carconies (sp) in newmarket (404/stoufville sd rd) i think .. and they always have a bunch aswell
carcone.com
Carcone's Auto Recycling
1030 Bloomington Rd.
Aurora, Ontario L4G 3G8
Toll Free: 1-800-263-2022
Local: 905-773-5778 or 905-881-8353
Fax: 905-773-0482
Hours:
Monday - Friday 8am - 5:30pm
Closed Saturday and Sunday.
Email: parts@carcone.com

car # Viewing All Parts from Stock Number C2E110
Just tell them you want the part # off this car.

Part Type Side Description KMs Code Discount Price
Console NA AUTO; SE ;2.0LTR;GREY; AE W-AR [241.FD1F01] {ST 16 0 $50.00
Door Handle NA 4DR SDN; SE LEFT FRONT BLK OUTER [129.FD1F01] { 16 0 $18.00
Door Handle NA 4DR SDN; SE LEFT REAR BLK OUTER [129.FD1F01] {S 16 0 $18.00
Door Handle NA 4DR SDN; SE RITE REAR BLK OUTER [129.FD1F01] {S 16 0 $18.00
hey guys, thanx for all the input

i dont knoe if all of the inside's are the same from 200-2007, i mena i woudl assume so, but not 100% sure

i called carcone's this afternoon, and they told me that they didn't have anythjing like that for doors, but iwill check the site for sure

i never checked out tracey's auto i will give them a call tommorrow and find out

thanx again guys for all ur help
traceys is a old school wreckers ... you'd have to pull it yourself and last time i was there they didn't really know what they had in stock
SDPZX3,Mar 12 2007, 11:34 PM Wrote:hey guys, thanx for all the input

i dont knoe if all of the inside's are the same from 200-2007, i mena i  woudl assume so, but not 100% sure

i called carcone's this afternoon, and they told me that they didn't have anythjing like that for doors, but iwill check the site for sure

i never checked out tracey's auto i will give them a call tommorrow and find out

thanx again guys for all ur help
[right][snapback]230079[/snapback][/right]

haha, Carcone guys are not very bright and they are very lazy, unless you give them the part number usualy they don't bother looking for anything. After all we know the parts fit, but they don't want to take a chance.

we have four focuses in the scrapyard here in Cambridge....
redZX3,Mar 12 2007, 08:09 PM Wrote:we have four focuses in the scrapyard here in Cambridge....
[right][snapback]230110[/snapback][/right]

any ZX3's????
i'll make the drive, but what kinda price range am i looking at??? i'm hoping cheaper than the dealer