FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Smoking Deal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You trust stuff coming from Ottawa?
That had better come with a bottle of soy sauce!!!!
oldeguy,Mar 12 2007, 05:22 PM Wrote:You trust stuff coming from Ottawa?
[right][snapback]230037[/snapback][/right]

I live here, just spreading the tercel love.
Flofocus,Mar 12 2007, 05:50 PM Wrote:
oldeguy,Mar 12 2007, 05:22 PM Wrote:You trust stuff coming from Ottawa?
[right][snapback]230037[/snapback][/right]

I live here, just spreading the tercel love.
[right][snapback]230041[/snapback][/right]
My son goes to college there. If I had $4,000.00.......................my Focus wouldn't be so stock. You should track and see if possible, if that thing sells
Now ask youself...

How could this NOT Sell?

its got everything you ever wanted in a tercel.
Flofocus,Mar 12 2007, 10:12 PM Wrote:its got everything you ever wanted in a tercel.
[right][snapback]230046[/snapback][/right]
that you can buy from crappy tire. they must of had automotive sale on or something.

4K for a car that is worth 1500, mmmm lets see who is going to the next sucker, opps i mean buyer :)

Hmm.. That guy's car is on beyond.ca, an alberta local forum I'm on.. Last I heard he DID bring it out, but was having engine trouble ?...
Man don't knock the tercel, that cars pimp yo!

:lol: :lol:

Boggles my mind how someone can think a 13 yr old econo-box can be worth that much.
awww how cute... looks like a baby STI!

I'd give him $50 for it... and then drive it to the wrecking yard to get smooshed so it would be put out of it's misery.
:lol:
habmann,Mar 12 2007, 06:05 PM Wrote:Man don't knock the tercel, that cars pimp yo!

:lol: :lol:

Boggles my mind how someone can think a 13 yr old econo-box can be worth that much.
[right][snapback]230070[/snapback][/right]

Well, apparently everyone in the GTA with a 10-15 year old Accord, Prelude, Camry, 240/280SX, Talon, etc all seem to think so....actually, MORE than 4 g's... :lol:
Next victim in the VW "Unpimp My Ride" commercials if there's any justice :P

NefCanuck
Strip the rims first, they're decent! I'll give them a good home!