FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Don't Mess Around.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can take him.
Flo's dream of seeing the little man tumble Goliath has come true.

It's just a dream Flo, just a dream.

Notice I don't need a big dog for protection? :lol:
i'll have to use belt whipping on that kid....and then i'll take his big screen TV
NikiterZTS,Mar 12 2007, 02:18 PM Wrote:i'll have to use belt whipping on that kid....and then i'll take his big screen TV
[right][snapback]229988[/snapback][/right]
The big screen wouldn't fit in your sedan.

But it would be nice having a video of you having your ass handed to you by an 8 year old. :D
meford4u,Mar 12 2007, 03:14 PM Wrote:Flo's dream of seeing the little man tumble Goliath has come true.

It's just a dream Flo, just a dream.

Notice I don't need a big dog for protection? :lol:
[right][snapback]229985[/snapback][/right]

pfff, you'd be asking that kid to stop after 2 minutes of fighting.

"Wait..." Takes deep breath "I need to..." gasping for air "Catch my breath"

:lol: :lol:

Where as my "big" dog (doesnt even pass your knee in height) has already chewed off his legs and arms, and all I had to do was yell 'get em boy' :lol: :lol:
meford4u,Mar 12 2007, 02:21 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Mar 12 2007, 02:18 PM Wrote:i'll have to use belt whipping on that kid....and then i'll take his big screen TV
[right][snapback]229988[/snapback][/right]
The big screen wouldn't fit in your sedan.

But it would be nice having a video of you having your ass handed to you by an 8 year old. :D
[right][snapback]229990[/snapback][/right]

oops

he will def man handle u then...cuz the guy in the video is some what ur size :P
NikiterZTS,Mar 12 2007, 03:43 PM Wrote:u will def man handle u then...cuz the guy in the video is some what ur size  :P
[right][snapback]229993[/snapback][/right]

FAIL
I could see the conversations now between this kids dad and another kid's dad.

"My kid could kick your kid's ass any day!"