FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Drifting Gone Horrible Wrong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeowtch! :ph34r:

Y'see folks this is why you buckle your safety belt...

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Mar 12 2007, 02:03 PM Wrote:Yeowtch! :ph34r:

Y'see folks this is why you buckle your safety belt...

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]229972[/snapback][/right]

OR just dont drift your car into a pile of sand. :lol:
Not to sound like an ass, but watching all those Saudi video's.. I've just been WAITING for something bad to happen, there is a difference in ripping the ebrake in a parking lot, drifting on a track, going fast down the strip, and then theres jumping out of a car and sandal skiing, doing crazy 360 spins in the middle of the road with a hundred some-odd people around, and trying to look cool on sand..

Kinda.. serves 'em.. right.. y'know?
Nice find...
Darwinism, working one car-tard at a time.
Buckle up mofo :lol:
WOW douch bags! that car was carying hella speed! on sandy roads... traction FTL!
holy crap....those guys really went flying....

02ztsian

I am Professor Julius Sumner Miller, and physics is my business.
[Image: prof2.jpg]
Today's lesson kiddies is centrifugal force.....
Can you say ejector seats!!! :blink:
Yeah.. believe it or not, you see a few vids like this... there's one out there, where a car rolls over, onto the guy hanging out the window.

between this kind of behaviour and suicide bombers, I wonder if the sense of self-preservation has been bred out of the middle eastern races.

not to sound racist or anything of course, but have you seen the cab drivers? they just don't care if they kill themselves...