FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Getting A New Car, Bye Bye Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi guys,
i recently purchased an audi a3 2.0t i get it next week. i am really excited. I still have the focus too, not exactly sure what im doing with it.
Dont sell it here until you have 100posts.

-Signed
TEAM PITA

is the 2.0T FWD?
Oh you son of a bitch, thats pretty much the only German I'd buy other than a Lambo. Have fun with it.
Scorcher000,Nov 18 2009, 01:44 PM Wrote:Oh you son of a bitch, thats pretty much the only German I'd buy other than a Lambo. Have fun with it.
[right][snapback]297457[/snapback][/right]

Lambo = Italian + German engine methinks.

Why no Porsche?
ooooo I might go after his car XD that was a noooiiiice car :D plus I've seen it go in person heheheh
Oscar The Grouch,Nov 18 2009, 12:47 PM Wrote:
Scorcher000,Nov 18 2009, 01:44 PM Wrote:Oh you son of a bitch, thats pretty much the only German I'd buy other than a Lambo. Have fun with it.
[right][snapback]297457[/snapback][/right]

Lambo = Italian + German engine methinks.

Why no Porsche?
[right][snapback]297458[/snapback][/right]

Even the interiors are made by germans. Porsche, it just seems a lil girly. not too much but just a lil. Ok well maybe the New GT3. Sry for the thread steal.
^^ You've never actually DRIVEN a Porsche, have you? If you had, you wouldn't say it was girly. Unless, of course, you drive like you've got a tutu around the balls or something.
I thought Lambo was pure Italian make.
NikiterZTS,Nov 18 2009, 02:41 PM Wrote:I thought Lambo was pure Italian make.
[right][snapback]297463[/snapback][/right]
It was.

Now owned by Audi (Germans)

Lambo was also owned by Chrysler at one time.

Your Dad's Chrysler is also German. It was part owned by Daimler Benz in 2006.
Now your dad's car is Italian, because Chrysler is now owned by FIAT.

My Focus was built in Mexico, does that make it Mexican?
dBlast,Nov 18 2009, 03:50 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Nov 18 2009, 02:41 PM Wrote:I thought Lambo was pure Italian make.
[right][snapback]297463[/snapback][/right]
It was.

Now owned by Audi (Germans)

Lambo was also owned by Chrysler at one time.

Your Dad's Chrysler is also German. It was part owned by Daimler Benz in 2006.
Now your dad's car is Italian, because Chrysler is now owned by FIAT.

My Focus was built in Mexico, does that make it Mexican?
[right][snapback]297465[/snapback][/right]

Actually it's owned by Volkswagen because they own Audi.
Scorcher000,Nov 18 2009, 01:59 PM Wrote:Porsche, it just seems a lil girly.
[right][snapback]297460[/snapback][/right]

You calling Steve McQueen girly?!? B)
LOL no, hes got the stash to back up his man hood.

I've driven porsches and had to do a road test with cust at the tire shop, said he had a vibration from the rear on the highway. So I took it out with him(me driving) and went on the 401 West from dixie put it to 120km and sat there and was like there doesn"t seem to be a vibration he goes oh it only when I'm doing 180KM +. I sadly said I'm not allowed to go that fast with your car. and drove back.
The car was a 06 911 carrara, nice and fast not for tall ppl and when you get out its just too much like at VW bettle all round and saying hey look at me I'm happy lol.
So yes I've driven them before and yes I think they are a lil girlly
the focus must be a gay mans car then to you.

EDIT: And theres nothing wrong with that :P
Flofocus,Nov 18 2009, 05:24 PM Wrote:the focus must be a gay mans car then to you.

EDIT: And theres nothing wrong with that  :P
[right][snapback]297472[/snapback][/right]

I'm not going to touch that with my 12" pole. :lol:
Flofocus,Nov 18 2009, 04:24 PM Wrote:the focus must be a gay mans car then to you.

x2

lmao
Flofocus,Nov 18 2009, 04:24 PM Wrote:the focus must be a gay mans car then to you.

What, you think because you owned one and now do not that we still don't think your gay? Or atleast bat for both teams?
Flofocus,Nov 18 2009, 05:24 PM Wrote:the focus must be a gay mans car then to you.

Better not be or I'll have to smack you up side the head when I see you next.
Scorcher000,Nov 18 2009, 05:16 PM Wrote:LOL no, hes got the stash to back up his man hood.

I've driven porsches and had to do a road test with cust at the tire shop, said he had a vibration from the rear on the highway. So I took it out with him(me driving) and went on the 401 West from dixie put it to 120km and sat there and was like there doesn"t seem to be a vibration he goes oh it only when I'm doing 180KM +. I sadly said I'm not allowed to go that fast with your car. and drove back.
The car was a 06 911 carrara, nice and fast not for tall ppl and when you get out its just too much like at VW bettle all round and saying hey look at me I'm happy lol.
[right][snapback]297470[/snapback][/right]

You've only driven one? I've driven most of the Porshe range already and honestly the one I hate the most is the Boxer, and Boxer S. I find the automatics are too sloppy, and well they are tiny..... but then again I should point out I'm the Porshe cooradinatior at my work so I've gotten a few perks from that lol...

(funny thing is I've driven my first DB9, and 2009 Skyline last week ! :D )

aston martin... *sigh* :wub:
Frost__2001,Nov 18 2009, 10:44 PM Wrote:
Scorcher000,Nov 18 2009, 05:16 PM Wrote:LOL no, hes got the stash to back up his man hood.

[right][snapback]297470[/snapback][/right]

You've only driven one? I've driven most of the Porshe range already and honestly the one I hate the most is the Boxer, and Boxer S. I find the automatics are too sloppy, and well they are tiny..... but then again I should point out I'm the Porshe cooradinatior at my work so I've gotten a few perks from that lol...

(funny thing is I've driven my first DB9, and 2009 Skyline last week ! :D )
[right][snapback]297491[/snapback][/right]

No, I've driven a good couple of them. Clearly not as much as you but a couple of them. The Auston must have been nice to just sit in, let alone drive it. As for the GTR I see too many of them around to enjoy them anymore, though they look nice in white and black.

The gay comment was a huge low blow to the community here. I feel quite manly driving in my Focus and I'm not saying anything further than that lol. :ph34r:

Pages: 1 2