FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Modification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, it's just a small one, but, it's a start. My ZTS came without foglights. After a couple of discussions, a little passing of money and advice and I now have a Focus with working foglights. Thanks to all the help from the "boys" out in the Durham area.
are u sure u have zts ?.....cuz im pretty sure those would come with fogs becaus it is upgraded model of focus sedan.....on another hand some SE's came without fog lights....with zetec or SPI engines....
i know NOS2go4me had to install his...

but i also see that u have the earliest year....that might explain
NikiterZTS,Mar 10 2007, 04:41 PM Wrote:are u sure u have zts ?.....cuz im pretty sure those would come with fogs becaus it is upgraded model of focus sedan.....on another hand some SE's came without fog lights....with zetec or SPI engines....
i know NOS2go4me had to install his...

but i also see that u have the earliest year....that might explain
[right][snapback]229668[/snapback][/right]
It's a ZTS. Zetec. Interior has fancy fake woodgrain interior.
I looked at them in 2000, and if I remember correctly, you had to get a sport package for the ZTS to get foglights. Just like the tilt and telescoping steering wheel was only available on cars with the Zetec.
:postpics:

LOL had to do it!

Glad to hear everything worked out ok
Hey, all modifications start small ;) I think my first one was the Steeda Intake...

and its been all downhill ever since :lol:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Mar 10 2007, 08:16 PM Wrote:Hey, all modifications start small ;)  I think my first one was the Steeda Intake...

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]229702[/snapback][/right]
Actually, now that I think about it, it's my second. First was to take out the air box resonator, as described on myfordfocus and put in a K&N air filter.
oldeguy,Mar 10 2007, 07:59 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Mar 10 2007, 08:16 PM Wrote:Hey, all modifications start small ;)  I think my first one was the Steeda Intake...

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]229702[/snapback][/right]
Actually, now that I think about it, it's my second. First was to take out the air box resonator, as described on myfordfocus and put in a K&N air filter.
[right][snapback]229707[/snapback][/right]

Let's see, in my case I think the Steeda, then the rims, then the MBRP, then the interior trim upgrade, door sills, exterior badging, shorty antenna and a hood strut. Currently I have a coolant tank cover to fit on and a Steeda battery cover when the weather warms up...

Gonna hit Mapleview a few times this year ;)

NefCanuck
It's nice to have fogs when you're used to driving without them eh?

Congrats on a neat little "mod". More like "how every Focus should be from the factory". :)

Time to make the fogs your DRL's. That is a quick and great looking Mod.
Currently, they're set up to be able to be on when my parking lights are on.
NOS2Go4Me,Mar 11 2007, 02:23 PM Wrote:It's nice to have fogs when you're used to driving without them eh?

Congrats on a neat little "mod". More like "how every Focus should be from the factory". :)
[right][snapback]229772[/snapback][/right]
Thanks.It should be standard on all vehicles. It's just another way for the manufacturer to get a little more cash from us.
MY ZTS had no Fogs!!!! I bought it in august of 2000... so it was an early bird.. and well it alredy had 6000k when I bought it.. I'm prety sure it was one of the first! it still had the Wayn stamping sticker on it (wayn stamping is a ford plant in michigan not to far from me)