FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: First Off Nic..........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's right. You can't do the job right at all and this is something important to me and others that visit the site.

Don't bother answering cause you can't do this simple job you asked for.

who wants to be next in line. And actually do the job right.
Hello Donald Trump.... waitasec you have better hair than he does... hell, you HAVE hair :lol:

NefCanuck
hey , there were like only 2 guys with BD's and i set them up

i should just get a sweet promotion :)
[Image: your_fired_comic.jpeg]
^^"traitor"
no more BD wishes 4 u
NikiterZTS,Mar 10 2007, 05:41 AM Wrote:^^trader
[right][snapback]229626[/snapback][/right]

FAIL
2001 ZTS,Mar 10 2007, 08:56 AM Wrote:

FAIL
[right][snapback]229630[/snapback][/right]

BWAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHHA *GASP*
*CHOKE*
*COUGH*

Good to have you back ol'fella!!!

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA OMG.

I'm going to sticky this as a classic thread.

Nik you got PWNED.

2001ZTS...you'll have fun with this guy.

:lol:
2001 ZTS,Mar 10 2007, 07:56 AM Wrote:

FAIL

OMG thats awesome!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Did you pay EI lol
zx5power,Mar 10 2007, 12:24 PM Wrote:Did you pay EI lol
[right][snapback]229652[/snapback][/right]

Technically he wasn't in the job long enough to collect any EI benefits ;)

But cheer up Nik, you lasted longer at this gig than I did during my one job in the "food service industry" which lasted all of one shift before I realized I was too damn slow for the work :ph34r:

NefCanuck
oh well.....im in for a new career on this site....how about a moderator for a week ;) for some sub forum!
NikiterZTS,Mar 10 2007, 07:23 PM Wrote:oh well.....im in for a new career on this site....how about a moderator for a week  ;) for some sub forum!
[right][snapback]229660[/snapback][/right]

you failed as the birthday announcer , so i don't think you'll be a moderator at all.

oh, Meford if you need someone reliable to cover you, I'll do the job just like you.
FocusGuy7476,Mar 10 2007, 02:49 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Mar 10 2007, 07:23 PM Wrote:oh well.....im in for a new career on this site....how about a moderator for a week  ;) for some sub forum!

you failed as the birthday announcer , so i don't think you'll be a moderator at all.

oh, Meford if you need someone reliable to cover you, I'll do the job just like you.
[right][snapback]229664[/snapback][/right]
Done. I need someone, now you, to cover the birthday greets for the remainder of March.
I am sure it will be well handled and in good hands.
Good luck.

that was all the way
[Image: brownnose.jpg]
meford4u,Mar 10 2007, 08:05 PM Wrote:

Done. I need someone, now you, to cover the birthday greets for the remainder of March.
I am sure it will be well handled and in good hands.
Good luck.
[right][snapback]229665[/snapback][/right]

its in the best of hands.
ANTHONYD,Mar 10 2007, 11:07 AM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Mar 10 2007, 08:56 AM Wrote:

FAIL

BWAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHHA *GASP*
*CHOKE*
*COUGH*

Good to have you back ol'fella!!!

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA OMG.

I'm going to sticky this as a classic thread.

Nik you got PWNED.

2001ZTS...you'll have fun with this guy.

[right][snapback]229642[/snapback][/right]

OMG LOL
Thanks, hey great of you all to come out and be part of the "2001 ZTS Experience" ,I'll be appearing here all week. Don't drink and drive, be sure to try the veal and dont forget Friday night is Ladies Night and all drinks are on the house.
2001 ZTS,Mar 11 2007, 08:42 PM Wrote:Thanks, hey great of you all to come out and be part of the "2001 ZTS Experience" ,I'll be appearing here all week. Don't drink and drive, be sure to try the veal and dont forget Friday night is Ladies Night and all drinks are on the house.
[right][snapback]229827[/snapback][/right]

So when is the big piss up at your place???
ANTHONYD,Mar 12 2007, 08:43 AM Wrote:So when is the big piss up at your place???
[right][snapback]229898[/snapback][/right]

Funny you should ask, I have been thinking I could use that as a matter of fact. Sometime soon for sure.

I am currently painting house top to bottom end to end. I have done the bathroom, three hallways, living room, will do the bedroom this week and then onto the kitchen finally. I am bring the sexy back to my crib, it's really looking nice.

I had to wait till now because the financials of the divorce were only settled recently and I didn't want to invest in any improvements till the house was in my name alone. I scored big in that regard, my modest bungie is worth half a million dollars today. I have an astonishing net worth statement.