FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Car Wont Start (no Fire)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HELP !!!

I have put a K&N on my focus and i started to drag a bit with it ... and the other night... i was at a red light...so I put it in first..then in 2nd gear to pass this Van (i flored it)..and My car just stawled (no noise of something braking...nothing) i tried starting it after but no fire,just the car trying to start ...whats wrong with it ?? :( :(

Thanks for you help !!! :)
first things you check for .. does it have fuel at the fuel rail? and is there spark? .. if your missing one of those key factors then that's where you have to start your diagnostic process
I agree sounds like a fuel issue.
Are you getting spark still?
Mason,Mar 10 2007, 04:59 PM Wrote:I agree sounds like a fuel issue.
Are you getting spark still?
[right][snapback]229708[/snapback][/right]

No spark nothing.... The motor Turns but no Fire :/
I bet the fuel pump shut off.......reset it by pushing the button on the passenger side kick panel. It happened to me before. I almost guarentee it is your problem
If your not getting spark then its possible you blew your coil pack or somthing in your ignition system.
redZX3,Mar 11 2007, 12:54 AM Wrote:I bet the fuel pump shut off.......reset it by pushing the button on the passenger side kick panel. It happened to me before. I almost guarentee it is your problem
[right][snapback]229726[/snapback][/right]

I had this happen too when I was auto x'ing.......I did the reset and the car fired back up.
My car is at the Garage...so I'll check that Fuel thingy on Monday...Thanks ALOT !!! :D :D
Ha ! I found my problem .... Turns out the Ignition Core broke (craked) ... Tomorrow i'll have the Part ...Hope it'll start :P
Thank you all for you Help :)