FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Updates On My Focus Turbo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been a while since I was on last. But here are some updates...

To replace the pants Water2Air Chargecooler, a friend and I made this system.

Sorry about how mingin' the car is, didn't really have time to wash it as well! LOL But I did tidy up the wiring and polished partS of the piping. Still a bit more bufftying to do...

Looks pretty evil I thought :)

[Image: temp_262105.jpg]

[Image: temp_262106.jpg]

[Image: temp_262107.jpg]

[Image: temp_262108.jpg]

[Image: temp_262109.jpg]
Gorgeous!
ANTHONYD,Mar 9 2007, 01:05 PM Wrote:Gorgeous!
[right][snapback]229533[/snapback][/right]

X2!

I love that car!
:o time to change my underwear
Nice, Good work man.

Don't let Frost see that. He will be calling you for parts. :lol:
That's a nice ride, bub. I've always liked it.

Question: what made you go with a hand-made solution for the intercooler? Any longevity / durability concerns?

I'm not trying to insult you, just wondering considering there are a fair number of established intercooler manufacturers out there.
this car looks crazy sexy

*Skeet Skeet*
Wow nice ride bro, keep up the good work :)
NOS2Go4Me,Mar 10 2007, 01:44 PM Wrote:That's a nice ride, bub. I've always liked it.

Question: what made you go with a hand-made solution for the intercooler? Any longevity / durability concerns?

I'm not trying to insult you, just wondering considering there are a fair number of established intercooler manufacturers out there.
[right][snapback]229634[/snapback][/right]

Because a Pro Alloy Intercooler setup in the U.K. costs £1100, where my custom Intercooler system only cost me £211 in total to make...and it looks better with more trick tig welds and not so many silicon hoses.

;)
That's a damn good reason to me :)

Nice work!
Sure is ;)