FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Won't Be Bored For A While!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I got my KW springs today and I am very excited! Also I am excited about getting the audio in my car but I am more concerned at the moment about show and go which is slowly coming together.
[Image: DSC00234.jpg]
[Image: DSC00235.jpg]
you make that sub box ?
Flofocus,Mar 7 2007, 06:24 PM Wrote:you make that sub box ?
[right][snapback]229260[/snapback][/right]

No it was generously given to me along with some other stuff from Keith (installman) at Car Tunes and Toys. His ZX3 was a show car and now hes making it more his car again with out all the show. Thanks again Keith!
You can see pics of his setup here.
pics of keiths setup
[Image: focus%20front.jpg_lg.jpg]
Ya know i'm sure alot of time went into making the box and the whole setup in that car, but i'm really not feeling the yellow/blue/grey combo.

But like i said his work is really clean looking.
Yeah I think I am going to paint the box either black or red. I am not to concerned about the springs being yellow at the moment.
SmokeBCBuDZ,Mar 7 2007, 03:14 PM Wrote:Yeah I think I am going to paint the box either black or red. I am not to concerned about the springs being yellow at the moment.
[right][snapback]229274[/snapback][/right]

Ya i wouldn't worry about the spring color, for the most part you'll never really see them.

And i think black or red for that box would look pretty good.
habmann,Mar 7 2007, 09:07 PM Wrote:
SmokeBCBuDZ,Mar 7 2007, 03:14 PM Wrote:Yeah I think I am going to paint the box either black or red. I am not to concerned about the springs being yellow at the moment.
[right][snapback]229274[/snapback][/right]

Ya i wouldn't worry about the spring color, for the most part you'll never really see them.

And i think black or red for that box would look pretty good.
[right][snapback]229275[/snapback][/right]

Yeah I kinda wanted to go with a red theme. I think red on black looks killer.
ahh reminds me of when i owned a fiber glass shop,,, the first car i ever built was silver honda Nitto tires used for it's display... not bad for our first fiberglass trunk.. I miss those days..

RIP- RYKEN design
He has a matching amp rack for it too but its made for specific amps and when I say specific I mean expensive, $1000+.
[Image: amp10.jpg]
SmokeBCBuDZ,Mar 7 2007, 09:57 PM Wrote:He has a matching amp rack for it too but its made for specific amps and when I say specific I mean expensive, $1000+.
[Image: amp10.jpg]
[right][snapback]229298[/snapback][/right]

If you want something like that i can make it.
habmann,Mar 7 2007, 01:38 PM Wrote:Ya know i'm sure alot of time went into making the box and the whole setup in that car, but i'm really not feeling the yellow/blue/grey combo.

[right][snapback]229266[/snapback][/right]
ur so right...he's show is not so tight for the color as his GO
Nice box...and for free??? Sweet.
Yeah thats not all there is to it too. There are rear strut covers that have been fiber glassed with speaker holes and with black vinyl cover(which is good cause my interior is the same.) There is a base for it all to sit on. With Keith's turbo setup he had to move the battery to the hatch and the base has a cut out for the battery. Trim to go over the base and amp rack. I have to go up on my next day off to get the rest of it no real room to put it anywhere :D
hey are u gettin new struts as well for them springs?
Well the guy I got the springs from said he didn't have a problem with stock struts with his ride. But no I don't have new struts.