FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Zx3 Turbo Vid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Love the hood, love the wheels... why is there a Mustang mounting your car?? :lol:

Nice work!
nice video man!! :beerchug:
very well done on the video Drew.....were u playing with WRX on the highway?
Nice video i love how well the blue goes with the carbonfibre!

What was ur 1/4 mile time?
meh....could do with less music, less still pics, and more sexy sounds of your car. :wub:

FAWK I CANNOT WAIT TILL SPRING :lol:
Nice vid!

Your car is much more impressive in real life.

The sounds from your car were pretty wild when you passed me in the tunnel under the Welland canal. Too bad you didn't get any video from the tunnel.
What's hilarious is...that little street drag race there on Lakeshore was through one of the biggest speed traps in all of Toronto!

:lol:
dBlast,Mar 7 2007, 10:06 AM Wrote:Nice vid!

Your car is much more impressive in real life.

The sounds from your car were pretty wild when you passed me in the tunnel under the Welland canal.  Too bad you didn't get any video from the tunnel.
[right][snapback]229208[/snapback][/right]

That's for sure! Nice work with the video!
well i don't have tons of video footage of my car and i was playing with my buddy's turbo sunfire and the subie was playing catch up lol i ran 13.4 last year with that set up but im doing something different this year im going to miss that wastgate sound
don't about getting good footage i intend to bring my camera to every track day this year,,, I should post some of our track day videos...
ZX3_2NV,Mar 7 2007, 01:00 PM Wrote:well i don't have tons of video footage of my car and i was playing with my buddy's turbo sunfire and the subie was playing catch up lol i ran 13.4 last year with that set up but im doing something different this year im going to miss that wastgate sound
[right][snapback]229256[/snapback][/right]

whats the sunfire pushing?
whats the sunfire pushing?
[right][snapback]229316[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Big Things a Gt 42 Turbo fully built motor, the only way i had him is cause he did't even hit full boost cause it takes awhile 2 spool
Kick ass man...simply kick ass

Also something else to look at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1Gy5EITD9U

Here's another one too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lQX3cOAbes

Yes, boost rules...love the sound of your ZX3 man...also love the hybrid of Euro and NA stuff too...

yaa cobras are mint my uncle has a whipple charger on his sounds retarded Boost is the way to go without question