FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Canadain Sport Compact Series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im letting you guys know early this year for the CSCS schedual i would really like to see more foci out since for the most part all i see is sunfires and cavaliers representing the domestic scene and we all know focus are better right, here it is

1) June 3 (Sun.) - TMP (Drag Racing, Show & Shine, Road Circuit, Drifting)
2) July 8 (Sun) - GBM (Drag Racing, Show &Shine, Gymkhana, Motocross)
3) Aug. 11 (Sat.) - TMP (Drag Racing, Show & Shine, Road Circuit, Drifting)
4) Sept. 2 (Sun.) - Napierville, Montreal (Drag Racing, Show & Shine)
5) Sept. 16 (Sun.) - St. Thomas, London (Drag Racing, Show & Shine)
6) Oct. 6. (Sat.) - TMP (Drag Racing, Show & Shine, Road Circuit, Drifting)

TMP = Toronto Motorsport Park (Cayuga)
GBM = Grand Bend Motor Plex (Grand Bend Beach/London Area)
napierville not sure never been
St Thomas Well St Thomas Dragway (London)

any idea of how much to enter?
depends on what u want to enter show and shine is 30 i think racing between 40 - 60 and the road racing is like 100 i think but they can always change da prices ohh yaa and just 2 watch is usally 20
Thanks for posting this.. I've pinned it and will try to add the calendar soon..
is the drag bracket racing? if not what sort of classes do they put the cars into?
Hrm, definitely interested in the Cayuga dates. I assume though that if you sign up for the show & shine you can't also sign up for say, the road course as well? :huh:

NefCanuck
I'LL be at GBM ... the st thomas date is windsor weekend where we have our own SC class and title to defend,, I think...
theres a few differnt classes but for the power adder street class there runnning 10's so i dun think we can keep up but were trying to make the bracket class 14.99 and faster dunno if its gonna happen or not
I'll be going to some dates, that's for sure....
and yes u can enter the show and shine and another event last year i raced bracket and competed in the show and shine