FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted A "ford Focus" Impala Ss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
spotted a black impala SS or LTZ, couldnt tell which because he had a big ford emblem and Focus emblems on it!! LOL

black, factory dual exhaust in black which chrome stock wheels and 08+ focus emblems and newer style ford emblem! tried to catch up to him on 401 to get a picture but he got off highway just as i got near.

anyone know this guy lol
LOL
I got one for ya.
Theres a 03-06 Mazda 3 down the street from me and every morning I see a V8 emblem on it, I laugh everytime.
So I pulled up next to him and said, "a V8 eh".
His reply was a smart lil laugh then told me I had a piece of s*** Ford.
I gladly told him the two cars were pretty much the same then pulled the E-brake and trumped the gas down to produce a quality burn out. Then left him in the smoke. lol Good way to start the morning.
Scorcher000,Nov 16 2009, 02:36 PM Wrote:LOL
I got one for ya.
Theres a 03-06 Mazda 3 down the street from me and every morning I see a V8 emblem on it, I laugh everytime.
So I pulled up next to him and said, "a V8 eh".
His reply was a smart lil laugh then told me I had a piece of s*** Ford.
I gladly told him the two cars were pretty much the same then pulled the E-brake and trumped the gas down to produce a quality burn out. Then left him in the smoke. lol Good way to start the morning.
[right][snapback]297382[/snapback][/right]

haha nice...

ya i couldnt believe a impala with these emblems, they looked factory to! it was ridiculous... like whoever put em on wasnt messing around. all straight, centered and spaced perfectly. still really funny mind you.

i love the guys who think they have these massive engines and then realize they really only have a 2.3 or 3.0... half these tools i can smoke in my focus, then they pull up and ask what ive got... i say just a 2.0l then they feel sooooooo stupid.
GFXjamie,Nov 16 2009, 05:20 PM Wrote:i love the guys who think they have these massive engines and then realize they really only have a 2.3 or 3.0... half these tools i can smoke in my focus, then they pull up and ask what ive got... i say just a 2.0l then they feel sooooooo stupid.
[right][snapback]297385[/snapback][/right]

I love those guys. I especially love smoking those guys in the turbo sleeper focus. Seeing the look on their faces as I whoosh by without much of a peep is priceless. Even better when you meet them at the next light and ask them if my exhaust sounds like it has a leak. B)
...................i smoked this one guy the other day........it was awesome
Oscar The Grouch,Nov 16 2009, 05:40 PM Wrote:
GFXjamie,Nov 16 2009, 05:20 PM Wrote:i love the guys who think they have these massive engines and then realize they really only have a 2.3 or 3.0... half these tools i can smoke in my focus, then they pull up and ask what ive got... i say just a 2.0l then they feel sooooooo stupid.
[right][snapback]297385[/snapback][/right]

I love those guys. I especially love smoking those guys in the turbo sleeper focus. Seeing the look on their faces as I whoosh by without much of a peep is priceless. Even better when you meet them at the next light and ask them if my exhaust sounds like it has a leak. B)
[right][snapback]297386[/snapback][/right]

I just love the way it goes good and berserk if you mash it in 1st or 2nd... no electronic sillynannies there, or how it accelerated through 3rd on the way to 4th as we dodged the local... uh.... fauna? Yeah. Fauna.

That's what I meant. Right.

Needs moar grip.