FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: P R Performance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Brand new Performace shop opening up this weekend with and open house come down meet the crew see some project car lots of turbos and alot of fast rides everyones ones invited

Its located at 10 Cariboo ave close to Dupont,Anette Dundas funny intersection
(Toronto)

Open house is from 8am to 2pm (even though we will probablly be there till 4)

This Saturday March 3, 2007

Hope to see some members out Msg me if you have any questions

P R Performance is also great with the focus hes done alot of my work and speciallizes in domestic performance
damn it i work saturday, wish this was on sunday
sorry it would have been nice if u came, so u can see a real turbo focus
ZX3_2NV,Mar 3 2007, 01:15 AM Wrote:sorry it would have been nice if u came, so u can see a real turbo focus
[right][snapback]228798[/snapback][/right]

SNAP :lol:

I say you both race for pinks.... :ph34r:
hardk0re,Mar 3 2007, 12:45 AM Wrote:
ZX3_2NV,Mar 3 2007, 01:15 AM Wrote:sorry it would have been nice if u came, so u can see a real turbo focus
[right][snapback]228798[/snapback][/right]

SNAP :lol:

I say you both race for pinks.... :ph34r:
[right][snapback]228800[/snapback][/right]

OH BURN for real grudge match time! bothe run the same tires to make sure it's the car,,, IE BFG DR's!
i wanna be there if they race :)

p.s. i had a ride in kamilk69's beast
its not a beast its a baby
well, it did go :blink:
wait till this summer, my built engine should be done.

so whats in ur focus that makes mine a baby,
oh yea nick had a ride with my old turbo, its a whole new beast now.
Its like ur trying 2 turn ur focus into a civic and u run ur gums a lil 2 much 4 my liking, and ohh im so scared a new turbo did u step up 2 an ebay turbo like the rest of ur budget racing progect or a bigger saab or volvo piece of garbage

i dun have respect for pple that talk talk talk my cars so fast look out ill beat u who do u think u r u ran a 14.7 4 example look at hardk0re he'll smoke ur ass but u don't c him telling everyone this has been buging me 4 awhile but ive kept my mouth shut till now

we'll race anytime ill even tell u when ill be at the track but my car is slow don't worry cause u'll smoke me i knwo its ok KEEP DREAMING

also i think its time to paint ur BABY
first of i could care less about paint, it cost too mush and i dont have the money, second i dont run my mouth, i dont go around telling people that i can rip anyone, and the 14.7 was on 6 psi. im turning it up to 12 with my new garret 60trim. so just cuz i dont have a ton of $$$ to throw down on brand new bb turbos dont mean my car cant go like more expensive focus's.

i never once said that i can smoke anyone on this forumn or anywhere else. ive never seen hardkore's focus and ive never seen yours if your car is faster that is great.

and seeing a REAL turbo focus, i see and drive one everyday. just cuz you have the money to go to some shop and pay someone to put a turbo in your focsu dont mean s***. my turbo focus is more real than yours, built and put together by me and only me in my little ass garage.

so just wait till this summer and youll see what times my unpainted, rusted, POS, BUDGET real turbo focus will run.

oh yea whats the best youve ran so far 13.8 - 13.9
ooh nice talk both of u....anyways i wanna see at the track.....junkyard turbo set up vs. profes. turbo set

just wondering, Drew y are u hating on him so much?

peace

02ztsian

ZX3_2NV,Mar 4 2007, 12:51 AM Wrote:Its like ur trying 2 turn ur focus into a civic and u run ur gums a lil 2 much 4 my liking, and ohh im so scared a new turbo did u step up 2 an ebay turbo like the rest of ur budget racing progect or a bigger saab or volvo piece of garbage

i dun have respect for pple that talk talk talk my cars so fast look out ill beat u who do u think u r u ran a 14.7 4 example look at hardk0re he'll smoke ur ass but u don't c him telling everyone this has been buging me 4 awhile but ive kept my mouth shut till now

we'll race anytime ill even tell u when ill be at the track but my car is  slow don't worry cause u'll smoke me i knwo its ok KEEP DREAMING

also i think its time to paint ur BABY
[right][snapback]228878[/snapback][/right]
If you are not careful the Grammar Police are going to come over to your house and break all your fingers.
wow take it easy guys... lol one more E-thug in this and it's gonna become "gang related" lol,,, any how just set up a race and stop yappin at each other. Talking trash just leads to being trash.. which I'm sure neither of you are

Cheers

AL
kamilk69
I BET MY FOCUS COULD SMOKE UR CIVIC THO

just one of the many examples of u running ur mouth that on the 1st page of coments that i read on ur u tube vid and ive seen u post on other forums and sites so if u say u don't talk smack that fine ur only lieing 2 urself

and u say u don't care about paint then y the body kit u should have just kept it stock stealth/sleeper like

as for my best time 13.4 ALLLL DAY but don't worry about that if u read the classifies you would c that i sold my presion turbo kit so its not a turbo kit im running but something though out and planned properly and professionlly not butchered and i think its great and im not hating that u put together ur own kit in ur drive way but the way i c it u do it right or u don't do it at all

and 02ztsian plz don't report me to da grammer police ive been in trouble with them b4 but i just can't help myself lol
are you kidding me, your think i run my mouth cuz of that comment.

the reason my car isnt paint is beccause it never was painted. i bought the car totaled and put it back together myself. bought some aftermarket bumpers but never had the money to paint it. but now i just dont car about paint, i rather use my money for other things in my car.

and why are you sooo reluctant to say what you have in your car.
i already said what i have in my car its no secret what my set up is right now ive had my hood popped at every focus meet and my new set up is under construction so ill say when its complete or better u can c it 4 ur self i'll be hitting tmp on june 3 2007 so make sure all u guys book it off now ill post the cscs dates in the motorsport threads
Okay guys, let's keep this civil okay? You wanna talk about your cars fine, but be civil or take the nasty stuff to PM okay?

NefCanuck
(Drives mostly for show, not for go)
Turbo Foci battle royale...cool...
Pages: 1 2