FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Bad News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had a really bad day, I got in a car accident and now my car is going to car heven....I'm going to try to get pics up...It wasn't a big accident but I did hurt my back.....but in time it will heal...
kc focus,Feb 28 2007, 07:02 PM Wrote:I had a really bad day, I got in a car accident and now my car is going to car heven....I'm going to try to get pics up...It wasn't a big accident but I did hurt my back.....but in time it will heal...
[right][snapback]228517[/snapback][/right]

Ouch :ph34r: Hope your back gets better (Esp. before the ins. company tries to break it again <_< )

Car's trashed but it wasn't a big accident? Eeww you must have just got hit in the wrong place :(

NefCanuck
sorry to hear that man..atleast your not seriously hurt thats the good thing
that sucks....thank to God ur alright

i'll be looking for another focus for you ;)
Man thats no fun, good thing your ok tho. Cars can be replaced, you cant.
Thats s***ty.....are you gonna part it the good stuff out? ;)
Sorry to here about your accident. Let's hope you get another Focus. Seriously though, it can take up to 72 hours before you feel the effects of an accident. You should see your Doctor, or go to the hospital and report it. I don't know, and don't really know who was at fault, but, if you need legal assistance and end up suing, the first thing the other insurance company will do is try to make you into a liar and say your faking it. The legal system will then only recognize a Doctor as the expert on your condition. not a chiropractor or any other therapist.

From experience, no matter what, go see a Doctor and get it on record. Sometimes a small back pain will never go away and you get $#$^^^&! up with pain, as you get older. Also, if you need a good lawyer.............. PM me.
Thanks for all your support, I was already sent to the hospital after the accident and going to do a follow up with my family doctor today...So I realy didn't get a good look at my car, maybe today I'll go see it....

Thanks again
Wow. Get better soon man!